2814 - Rain Temple

8 hours ago, mertzrock said:

I checked this out a few days ago on bc and I have to say that I was thoroughly unimpressed...

What's with all of the hype?

I'm waiting for physical media to listen to the whole thing, but the first two tracks are quite a bit different than earlier works. Especially the last album. I could see why some folks mightn't be as enthused about this as they were hoping to be.

6 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

Norman Records is selling the vinyl, too.

Regarding the black tape, BC now says it's an edition of 800. Although the listing combines glitter and black, so it could potentially be /300 glitter /500 black.

Nailed it. That's exactly what it is, LE. 

6 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

Norman Records is selling the vinyl, too.

Regarding the black tape, BC now says it's an edition of 800. Although the listing combines glitter and black, so it could potentially be /300 glitter /500 black.

half of those black tapes are gone too

Reckless in Chicago had them posted on their website as of this morning. Supposedly available at all of the locations: http://www.reckless.com/

From experience at least half the time i would try and order something from them it would not be in stock by the time they got back to me. But they shut down their webstore for a good year and recently reopened it so maybe they are better now.

4 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Repress on black wax up for PO:

https://dreamcatalogue.bandcamp.com/album/rain-temple

So glad about this. Snagged it right away. Can't believe I missed the last one.

Posted about this in a couple threads now, but I tried to grab Birth of a New Day on vinyl this morning - had no idea it has been long sold out. If anyone is done with their copy, I'm willing to trade for my Life is Strange soundtrack LP - it's super rare, figured there might be some interest.

20 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Repress on black wax up for PO:

https://dreamcatalogue.bandcamp.com/album/rain-temple

I got this nugget of info for y'all too:

So I'd say this black repress it limited to 1000, and would argue any further presses (even if on black) are 3rd presses (etc.).

This gives hope that BOAND may get another press too. 

Edited by EHughes527