AFI - Eddie Picnic's All Wet (colored vinyl reissue)

Last year preorders for this went up, now they finally started shipping.

333 copies on blue viny, available here: https://www.atomageindustries.com/collections/frontpage/products/afi-eddie-picnics-all-wet-limited-edition-7-single-re-issue-pre-order

02c370e58e56982e68591d50cbaacb5c_1024x10

There's also an orange vinyl version limited to 100 copies, only available in-store

Cl0_FVPUYAAFGZH.jpg:large

Any locals willing to pick an in-store copy up for me?

If I'm reading this correctly, after the 333 sell out, then there will be a standard color available? The way it's written seems like their are 3 new variants:100 orange, 333 blue, then the remaining are some other color.

I got a copy of the orange and am not a fan of the new artwork. The images on the back are so poor.

3 minutes ago, kylet said:

Am I the only one turned off by the $15 dollar price tag on a 7"? I'd love to grab this, but that's fuckin insane!

http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?searchtext=afi+eddie&thumbs=&currsel=&sortord=&endfrom=&endthru=&ipp=&sdc=&x=0&y=0

You're not wrong, but AFI fans are usually happy to get a chance to own something like this considering market values of the early pressings.

7 minutes ago, Detective Pikachu said:

http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?searchtext=afi+eddie&thumbs=&currsel=&sortord=&endfrom=&endthru=&ipp=&sdc=&x=0&y=0

You're not wrong, but AFI fans are usually happy to get a chance to own something like this considering market values of the early pressings.

I'm not saying you're wrong, $15 is less than $200. I'm a huge AFI fan. Art of Drowning was one of the first CDs I owned. I got an All Hallows tattoo when I was younger. 

But if you're totally fine spending $15 on a brand new 7", just because the aftermarket of the original press is high, you're the reason labels think it's okay to mark their products up 300% and bend the fans over. Maybe I'm just becoming jaded on record collecting, but this is an easy pass for me. 

Edited by kylet

17 minutes ago, kylet said:

Am I the only one turned off by the $15 dollar price tag on a 7"? I'd love to grab this, but that's fuckin insane!

There's an orange copy on ebay at auction for $100 already. A little more insane than $15. I do hear your point though. This label probably saw what those recent FITO represses went for and took advantage of the demand.

48 minutes ago, zacooper said:

The way it says "first 333 on colored" means that just because I order through the link doesn't mean I'm getting the blue, ya? I would think they moved 333 of these through preorder and on sale already.

Apparently they didn't sell out with the preorder. The email they sent out last week did say anyone that preordered were guaranteed a color copy.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone ordered one recently? Still showing blue marble and "limited edition" in description, but they had to go thru those 333 already?

Update: Talked to the good people at AAI via Facebook. They got back quick which was nice, and said they actually have a "few" blue left, and after those are gone it will be black from then on.

Edited by B-dosia
updated

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, dnl said:

y3mAkToMaS_JSwwDg0wTqM0B55jGBWK4jKpmO8NT

The represses that have been done (so far). I have a feeling that KEY EP1 is next. They did KEY EP3 then KEY EP2 so it would make sense if that's what is next.

Is the bottom left Behind the Times another store exclusive? if so I need to get over there immediately.

• 7 months later...