Thy Art Is Murder/The Acacia Strain/Fit For An Autopsy - The Depression Sessions - 3 Way Split

The Depression Sessions - 3 brand new songs and 3 covers from 3 bands.

Track Listing
Side One
Thy Art Is Murder - They Will Know Another
The Acacia Strain - Sensory Deprivation
Fit For An Autopsy - Flatlining

Side Two:
Thy Art Is Murder - Du Hast
The Acacia Strain - Black Hole Sun 
Fit For An Autopsy - The Perfect Drug

Thy Art is Murder Variant

http://shop.nuclearblast.com/en/products/sound/vinyl/lp/various-artists-the-depression-sessions-clear-red-splatter-vinyl-.html

Fit For An Autopsy Variant 

http://merchnow.com/products/v2/233794/good-fight-entertainment-the-depression-sessions-coke-bottle-clear-with-white-splatter

The Acacia Strain Variant

(Link Not Found)

Edited by Rottengoth
Spelling

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Jackie Crackrock said:

i'm pumped. i've been looking for the worst band name of all time and i think Thy Art is Murder takes the cake! 

2 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Nope, that would be blink 182

1 hour ago, Reshiram454 said:

You must not being looking that hard then, especially with bands like Chunk! No Captain Chunk and iwrestledabearonce running around.

37 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Yeah, Thy Art is Murder isn't a good name, but not even noteworthy when it comes to bad band names.

We Butter The Bread With Butter is a band. Enough said. 

ah man, you guys are just naming goofy band names. hahaa but yeah, iateabearonce is fuckin' awful. at first i read it as iateabeavonce, which woulda been much better, obv. i feel like the lack of effort in a lot of those sort of disqualifies them as being the worst ever, and if they're really good, the music sort of transforms a crappy band name into a great one, ie. Smashing Pumpkins, Archers of Loaf, Pearl Jam, even Blink 182(hah -- maybe). what about Tears for fucking Fears? that name is retarded, but the music is so good that... blah blah. You get the point.

Thy Art is Murder is just so fantastically terrible. so overly-revised, pretentious, artificial, disingenuous, overly-serious and so contrived and completely meaningless. i hate it and would laugh in someone's face if they suggested it. that's just me though. yugh.

ok. this is too long. sorry dudes. maybe i'll make another thread one a these days for the worst band names ever. best of luck to the art murder junkies from elizabethan times. i'm sure they're better than their band name.

All three came in a few days ago.

Pleasantly surprised with how well this EP turned out. Although, I didn't care for any of the FFAA material. Both the original track and the cover of NIN didn't do anything for me. 

But I certainly wasn't expecting to be as impressed as I was with Thy Art Is Murder. 

Anxiously waiting for some new TAS!