Pokemon Go

• 3 weeks later...

Coming close to level 26, 108 caught/seen. Seems like all the spawns here shifted, so we've been at a bit of a standstill. I do get good shit at my house daily, and I live in the middle of fuckin nowhere. Snorlax, Charmander, Rhyhorn, and plenty other rare shit has come up in my yard. Now I've got a Gyrados and most of the Pokemon I want. All I really need are Blastoise and Charizard, and I'll be good for the most part. 

I've been going to this place called Brown's Island that has 5 or 6 stops, all of which are usually lured all night. I've been able to get a lot of new stuff down there like Arcanine, Snorlax, Kabuto, and a few other cool things. It's also a great place to grind Dratini, Pikachu, Eevee, Oddish and Nido candies. So I got a Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Vileplum, Gyardos (half way to another already), a ton of Eevee evos, need one more growlithe for a legit Arcanine evo. I can to Victorybell, Kadabra, another Raichu, but I'm waiting for better ones to evolve. And I'm half way to Blastoise which is cool. Not doing as great on Charmander and Bulb candies though.

I'm level 23 which is cool. I just need to explore more areas for variety. Might hit up the beach at some point.

I'm at 26 almost 27 as of today, Pokedex is at 138/142, just need Weezing, Muk, Blastoise & Gengar till I'm done with NA, all very close to evolving currently as well. Luckily So Cal has lots of hotspots still and some of the latest nest shifts have actually changed to some good stuff around here this time like Jigglypuff/clefairy nests.

Biggest slap in the face recently was finding a wild Gyarados the day after I finally evolved one, ain't that bout a bitch..

4 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

To put things into perspective: 1-37 is the same xp as 37-40...

oh I know!

my wallet is going to hurt if I really want to get to 40. i think i am just going to chill for a bit wait for the update.

having and egg and incense is getting a little too pricey all the time now

• 5 months later...
6 hours ago, PRINCE said:

Anyone playing anymore? Gen 2 this weekend so Ima see wassup, level 32 but fell of flike everyone else..

I still play pretty regularly. I'm a little excited for gen 2

edit: evolved a crobat today, best catch so far is misdeavus or marill.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

4 minutes ago, himynameisShane said:

I can't find cyndaquil near me. I have plenty of the other 2 though

I think there has to be a nest of them down by the waterfront here in Portland. That's where I got almost all of mine. I also did a 3 mile loop around a golf course last night and caught like 18 omanite which was nuts since I've only seen 2 up until now.

40 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I think there has to be a nest of them down by the waterfront here in Portland. That's where I got almost all of mine. I also did a 3 mile loop around a golf course last night and caught like 18 omanite which was nuts since I've only seen 2 up until now.

I heard the nests changed when gen 2 realeased! 

So I had a 4-day weekend this weekend, and I had a lot of plans all over town...so I've been playing like crazy. Evolved a slowking and a Belossom (sp?) today. So close to azumarill. Evolved an Azumarill

edit: evolved a politoed this morning.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage