Pokemon Go

Im sitting at level 7, best pokemon is a 322 Sandslash, tons of them out here. Yesterday the gf and I took a trip to disneyland and the scene was insane, hundreds of pokestops and people dropping incense everywhere, I nabbed about 25+ pokemon there alone and we counted about 60+ people playing on their phones in the parks within the 2 hour period, pure madness and we love it!

6 hours ago, DafTyler said:

Do pokemon move? Like I went 2 blocks after a ghastly but it always had the 3 feet. 

Is it possible I'm walking towards it but it's moving the same way ahead of me?

They don't move, they're in a specific spot but the closest ones will appear on the top of the nearby pokemon so say all of your pokemon have 3 feet, the ones that are the closest are the top three and then from there you gotta just figure out where exactly they're at through process of elimination, so say there's a Gastly on top and you walk south, if it drops down then you're going the wrong way, I'd suggest walking North, however if it goes away again that determines it's either East or West of your location.

Edited by Reshiram454

2 hours ago, dkrtz said:

Wish i woulda known you could get pika as a starter when I began. I was too eager. I said smell ya later but I was the real loser for not procrastinating 

Whaaaaat? I didn't see him as a starter either!  Either way I ended up with pika, char, squirtle, and an ivysaur (still need bulba) so I'm pretty happy :)

42 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Whaaaaat? I didn't see him as a starter either!  Either way I ended up with pika, char, squirtle, and an ivysaur (still need bulba) so I'm pretty happy :)

You have to NOT choose the basic 3 and walk away from them. The first other pokemon you encounter will be pikachu

4 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Hatched a lickitung today. Amped about it. :)

caught a bunch that is been wanting to grab today too including my first pikachu, and an ekans

Haha my first 10km hatched today - cp131 Jynx. Little bit of a letdown... solely because i lapped my block 2x while carrying groceries just to get the last .2 hahaha

1 hour ago, rooks said:

Haha my first 10km hatched today - cp131 Jynx. Little bit of a letdown... solely because i lapped my block 2x while carrying groceries just to get the last .2 hahaha

Haha! Lickitung ended up being from a 5k! I'm working on a 10 right now though. What a bummer!

I went to the grocery store with my brother tonight. As we were going through an aisle, there were two kids huddled around a phone. One of the kids said "Where is he? I know he's around here somewhere." As we walked past, we kind of laughed and the parents asked if we played too. I said yes and the dad turned to the kids and said, sorry kids, I think these guys caught the Pokemon already. The two kids let out a collective "awwwwwwwwwwwww, I wanted that one!"

A minute later we were a couple isles over and heard them cheering when they finally found the one they were looking for. I'm glad things worked out for them.

16 minutes ago, Youinreverse said:

I went to the grocery store with my brother tonight. As we were going through an aisle, there were two kids huddled around a phone. One of the kids said "Where is he? I know he's around here somewhere." As we walked past, we kind of laughed and the parents asked if we played too. I said yes and the dad turned to the kids and said, sorry kids, I think these guys caught the Pokemon already. The two kids let out a collective "awwwwwwwwwwwww, I wanted that one!"

A minute later we were a couple isles over and heard them cheering when they finally found the one they were looking for. I'm glad things worked out for them.

Love it. I'm also going to come in here and tell you guys every time I get something I'm stoked about.

Hatched a Ponyta tonight! :)  (5k egg) I pulled a Rooks and went for an extra walk...except mine ended up being like a mile and a half instead of twice around the block.:P

56 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I'm also going to come in here and tell you guys every time I get something I'm stoked about.

Same.

I got an Aerodactyl and a Magmar today so stoked on those, I also helped a local gym and I put my Seadra at 517cp in the gym, hail Team Mystic. Currently on 47 caught and at level 11.

Conquered my first gym today! Smashed three Valor chumps single-handed with my army of rats and birds. (those filler cp500 raticate and pidgeots actually help with my cp600 tauros and cp700 vaporeon in between!) 

Catch me standing outside a church at 1:20 am. gym is two minutes drive from my house so i've gotta withhold it. I just hope some fellow Mystics can fortify it.