Pokemon Go

3 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Love it. I'm also going to come in here and tell you guys every time I get something I'm stoked about.

Hatched a Ponyta tonight! :)  (5k egg) I pulled a Rooks and went for an extra walk...except mine ended up being like a mile and a half instead of twice around the block.:P

I just spent that last two hours with a friend walking from near 7th and Hawthorne all the way up to 52nd and Hawthorne to Quarterworld playing. There's some solid stuff on Hawthorne.

11 hours ago, rooks said:

Heading out to the park and the city tomorrow for the day, some hopes for cool stuff. I'm pretty sure 2km eggs are a waste. Mine have been geodude and poliwag... got 2 5ks in the incubators for the trek tomorrow though. 

Also Zapdos is the bestdos. Yall blue and red teamers are crazy. 

Not necessarily. I hatched a Charmander from a 2k egg yesterday. Can you trade with people in the game? I have two charmanders and would be totally down to trade one for another starter.

1 hour ago, Dave Grohl said:

I downloaded this, but live in the middle of nowhere and never leave my house. I think this will be a very slow process. Haha.

Not as bad as you think. I find like six a day in my house/front porch. The closest gas station is about four miles away, and there are a few stops and a gym around there. 

26 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Not as bad as you think. I find like six a day in my house/front porch. The closest gas station is about four miles away, and there are a few stops and a gym around there. 

Ah, interesting. Maybe I'll take a walk tomorrow and see what pops up. Hopefully I have service. Haha.

11 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Ah, interesting. Maybe I'll take a walk tomorrow and see what pops up. Hopefully I have service. Haha.

Yep, my girlfriend and I just came and hit all three stops real quick and struggled with a couple because of signal haha. Got a couple eggs though so that's exciting. 

rip the 10 greatballs and cp550 seadra I caught in walmart where the signal was terrible. it didn't give me the seadra when I got back in but it still took the greatballs and berries. thanks walmart.

But besides that it's been a cool night. Found my first squirtle and finally visited a buncha pokestops. I'm surprised in my little Mississippi town there's 50-100 people downtown playing today. Crazy. 

2 hours ago, tlr said:

A0bbfhy.png?1

My wife and I have been playing all weekend, and pretty much been at our parks the whole time. It's so awesome seeing all the groups of people just awkwardly walking up and just being like you guys playing? cool.

Daaaaaaamn!

26 minutes ago, dkrtz said:

rip the 10 greatballs and cp550 seadra I caught in walmart where the signal was terrible. it didn't give me the seadra when I got back in but it still took the greatballs and berries. thanks walmart.

But besides that it's been a cool night. Found my first squirtle and finally visited a buncha pokestops. I'm surprised in my little Mississippi town there's 50-100 people downtown playing today. Crazy. 

Bummer :/

1 hour ago, chkadea said:

I tried my luck in a neighboring town today and found a Ponyta,  two Drowzees, and a Hypno! Huzzah to the lack of Weedles!

I need one more Weedle to evolve into a Beedrill!

Had my first "lure" experience today...AWESOME. Caught a Jigglypuff. Those things have pretty decent health!

Also hatched my first 10km egg. Elektabuzz! I did a few levels on him and he's over 600 now. Gonna take a gym tomorrow.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

19 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Had my first "lure" experience today...AWESOME. Caught a Jigglypuff. Those things have pretty decent health!

Also hatched my first 10km egg. Elektabuzz! I did a few levels on him and he's over 600 now. Gonna take a gym tomorrow.

I had the same thing happen tonight--first lure experience and found snooze-scribbler puffball!! i've always really liked jigglypuff.

And that's so awesome about Elektabuzz!! My first egg, 5km, hatched and it was a mankee. My first one so I guess I can't complain.

6 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

I have so much catching up to do. I guess I should have gotten this Friday, but I went to see Nothing in Philly instead. So I guess I can't complain.

Pokes crawling at the nothing show. I was literally just thinking today how concerts and shows must be poke breeding grounds since notable venues will most likely be poke stops and ALL those people doing lures and waiting for the show to start..........

2 minutes ago, dkrtz said:

Pokes crawling at the nothing show. I was literally just thinking today how concerts and shows must be poke breeding grounds since notable venues will most likely be poke stops and ALL those people doing lures and waiting for the show to start..........

I went to a show this afternoon at a ski resort and there was so much good stuff around.