Shitty Rambo

The 'Does anyone have info about this record?'/ 'What is this record or collection worth?' Thread

55 posts in this topic

@underwaterzoo

To me it looks like the other colour photo you are talking about here is a mock up which is not necessarily the most accurate thing to base what copies of the finished product will look like. Have you checked the numbers on the dead wax against discogs because that may be your best bet at matching it up?

If I was a gambling man I'd say that you have the purple and yellow smash and it just came out looking different from the mock up which is something that is very common in the vinyl game.

Velocity of Sound likes this

4 hours ago, Stress On The Sky said:

@underwaterzoo

To me it looks like the other colour photo you are talking about here is a mock up which is not necessarily the most accurate thing to base what copies of the finished product will look like. Have you checked the numbers on the dead wax against discogs because that may be your best bet at matching it up?

If I was a gambling man I'd say that you have the purple and yellow smash and it just came out looking different from the mock up which is something that is very common in the vinyl game.

I actually ended up finally seeing it pop up when I searched and it looks like it was only available in their UK store. It's sold out in their shop but it doesn't have any pressing info either. But I was finally able to find a contact email to try and figure it out. Thanks for your help!

Hi All,. Looking for help on this one.  I have a 33rpm album.  It is a children's record by Young people's Records, #10002.  Titled are three children stories, the carrot seed, the eagle and the thrush, and wait til the moon is full.  I found some info on Young People's Records, but only one on sale, and they were asking $700.  I about fell out of my chair. Can someone please help. The album cover is not in good shape, bot the record is in excellent shape, with some very light surface scratches, none of which will hinder the play........Thank you all

2 hours ago, Billyb said:

Hi All,. Looking for help on this one.  I have a 33rpm album.  It is a children's record by Young people's Records, #10002.  Titled are three children stories, the carrot seed, the eagle and the thrush, and wait til the moon is full.  I found some info on Young People's Records, but only one on sale, and they were asking $700.  I about fell out of my chair. Can someone please help. The album cover is not in good shape, bot the record is in excellent shape, with some very light surface scratches, none of which will hinder the play........Thank you all

Keep your eye on this link. 

https://www.discogs.com/Norman-Rose-Algernon-Black-Sally-Sweetland-David-Pfeffer-Tchaikovsky-And-The-Vienna-Festival-Orchest/release/5678961