PO SOON : Dillinger Escape Plan - Dissociation

15 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

The tour is about to start I believe, anyone going let me know which vinyl they have there? Debating on grabbing this now or waiting til I see them next month.

Starts tomorrow I believe.  I am going to the cleveland show next week and can report back if no one else has already.

15 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

The tour is about to start I believe, anyone going let me know which vinyl they have there? Debating on grabbing this now or waiting til I see them next month.

Starts tomorrow I believe.  I am going to the cleveland show next week and can report back if no one else has already.

7 hours ago, Cecil said:

Don't think they've ever done a tour varient?

Also, I read somewhere that there was a hold up with them being pressed and Merch Connection specifically were running a couple of days behind having them shipped.

I got a yellow copy on release date at a local shop. 

17 minutes ago, Cecil said:

Of the newest album? It's not released until the 14th is it?

Anyway, I just got an email from artistfirst (Aus webstore) and all Australian orders are running behind due to a custom delay.

Oh wow, clicked on the wrong thread, totally thought this was the Dance Gavin Dance thread haha. Fuckin' 6am brain fart. 

I want to listen to this so bad but... this is most likely the last Dillinger record I'll greatly anticipate ever again. I'd hate to spoil it by listening early, so I'll be holding off another couple days (this is proving to be more difficult than I thought it'd be).

Though I'd love to hear the consensus from those that have listened already

Edited by jamdbz