PO SOON : Dillinger Escape Plan - Dissociation

16 minutes ago, zerohacker said:

Someone please please pleaseeeee pick me up a happiness 7" if you're going soon. I'll be forever in your debt and throw you some extra cash for it. 

I am going on the 31st, so assuming they have them after the show I will for sure.

if they are gone before then though and someone is going sooner and snags one I will love you forever.

Thanks everyone for the offers. I'm trying to get to the show in Cleveland on Tuesday, but I don't know if I'll have the cash to get there. If anyone is going before Tuesday DM me and I'll send you some money. Thanks! 

Also,  just got this email:

"Thanks for ordering a Dillinger Escape Plan - Dissociation Preorder Bundle.

All CD bundles are now in transit! Due to a delay in vinyl production we are still catching up on the fulfillment of Vinyl bundles. We are working hard to get the remainder of the bundles packed and shipped as soon as possible. 

We expect our final delivery of vinyl tomorrow and aim to have all bundles shipped by Monday 10/17."

Vinyl Bundle with alternate screen printed cover, hand numbered 1st press limited to only 100 copies including a slipmat and a patch. Get your copy here:
-> https://www.merchlimited.com/products/the-dillinger-escape-plan-dissociation-vinyl-bundle

only 10 left...

Edited by Vucko

Soooo... the colour variant info has been really hard to come by. There's a white, which is sold out (?) in the US but still available in the UK. Then there's a transparent blue, indies exclusive of some sort, no damn clue if it's UK or US or whatever exclusive. I know it's available in the UK for sure but is it in the US too?

Heard about a clear (?) on tour, is that true? If that's a tour thing then I'll pay someone to pick one up for me. This release is just fucking confusing to figure out.

Legit haven't bought it yet just because the colours have been so hard to pin down info on.

Edited by deer

19 minutes ago, deer said:

Soooo... the colour variant info has been really hard to come by. There's a white, which is sold out (?) in the US but still available in the UK. Then there's a transparent blue, indies exclusive of some sort, no damn clue if it's UK or US or whatever exclusive. I know it's available in the UK for sure but is it in the US too?

Heard about a clear (?) on tour, is that true? If that's a tour thing then I'll pay someone to pick one up for me. This release is just fucking confusing to figure out.

Legit haven't bought it yet just because the colours have been so hard to pin down info on.

I got an indie blue today in Indiana. Sticker says /1000. 

2 minutes ago, mikeytags said:

yep, available in the US. Got a copy today at Reckless.

2 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I got an indie blue today in Indiana. Sticker says /1000. 

Good to know - how much was it in-store? The blue is honestly an incredible colour and if there's no tour things I'll go with that. Is the US copy etched and translucent dark blue? Just making sure it's the same as the UK press.

7 minutes ago, deer said:

Good to know - how much was it in-store? The blue is honestly an incredible colour and if there's no tour things I'll go with that. Is the US copy etched and translucent dark blue? Just making sure it's the same as the UK press.

$29.99 - Translucent Dark Blue

Edited by mikeytags

7 minutes ago, deer said:

Yes, It's trans dark blue.  It was 29.99 at my local store. Love this album already.