PO SOON : Dillinger Escape Plan - Dissociation

56 minutes ago, Gippej said:

Thanks for the PO but I'll prefer to wait for the bundle/different vinyl configuration. 

Just now, archiced said:

Thanks for the PO but I'll prefer to wait for the bundle/different vinyl configuration. 

I will be doing the same, I just wanted to give anyone a heads up if they prefer to use Amazon. I was also excited to see it up on Amazon because maybe that means pre orders will be happening soon from the band as well.

1 minute ago, MCDELTAT said:

That marbling made it look like the record was wrinkled or something.... bad eyes I guess. I might be going to the show in SD so if everyone's not happy by then I might grab some.

Seriously, grab as many as you can if you go.  I'm sure if you sell to members here you'll make a lot of people happy (I'll pick up a copy), and on the odd chance you don't sell everything you buy to people here I'm sure you can unload it on Discogs or eBay for a pretty penny.

31 minutes ago, glass realms said:

What was the pressing info on the 7"s? I hope there isn't a limit of how much they're selling each night. I still have my order on Amazon but will cancel if I can grab a copy at the show.

Read somewhere 2500 but wasn't clear if that was total or per color (color or black).

Edited by freedumb

1 hour ago, glass realms said:

What was the pressing info on the 7"s? I hope there isn't a limit of how much they're selling each night. I still have my order on Amazon but will cancel if I can grab a copy at the show.

I was at the show last night and the merch guy didn't have much information for me besides that there weren't any limits on how many were being sold per show or how many each person could buy and that they "had a ton of them."

Edited by Jaggley

Yesterday morning I randomly checked for a ticket to Philly and was shocked when one was available for will call after being sold out since the original on-sale date.  I grabbed it and a couple hours later got an email from the promoter stating the following:

'You are the luckiest man alive.  I made two tickets available for a friend and you nabbed one.  HOW?!'

For one day only I kicked ass at internet-ing.  

The BK show was nuts. Greg definitely came to party. Missed 43% Burnt but Mullet into Sunshine was pretty schweet.

FYI, the 7" at the show is on grey and a "limited" tour variant. Snagged an extra one for the board. PM and I'll choose someone by EOD. Would prefer if you're in the NYC so I don't have to ship it, haha.

1 hour ago, bossdj26 said:

The BK show was nuts. Greg definitely came to party. Missed 43% Burnt but Mullet into Sunshine was pretty schweet.

FYI, the 7" at the show is on grey and a "limited" tour variant. Snagged an extra one for the board. PM and I'll choose someone by EOD. Would prefer if you're in the NYC so I don't have to ship it, haha.

So there's a grey and a tour variant or is grey the tour.

But I'm assuming their going to be available on what tour comes next right? If these shows are as small as they are, is there even 2,500 people to buy them?

EDIT And just saw a link in my email from src. Their retail variant is listed as white /2,500. Even though I hate src. I guess it's an option.....

Limirent Death: link to 7" on src

Disassociation: Dissaociation on src

Edited by MCDELTAT

1 hour ago, Twistedshabazz said:

Based on the setlist i saw they need to give those first 3 records more love. Insanely last album heavy. I feel they usually play at least one irony is a dead scene song too. 

If this is truely the beginning of the end they need to give the masses what they want. 

plot twist: they are "breaking up" like every other band so they can generate a stronger following for their "comeback" or "anniversary" shows

I really doubt this is the end of the road for them