PO: LVL UP - Return to Love [Subpop]

1 hour ago, parkinglot said:

Is anyone else listening to this?  It's amazing, as expected.  The only thing I am kind of bummed about is that they reused two songs from the 3 Songs 7".

If those songs fit on the LP then I'm stoked as fuck because that's easily my favorite. Been holding off listening to any of this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I received my orange copy yesterday.  The sleeve is beat up and wrinkled which is a bit of a bummer since the artwork is so beautiful.  Sounds fine though and it's nice to finally have the lyrics.  Amazing record.

(They shipped it in the fancy new mailers of which the name is escaping me, so the fucked up sleeve is definitely on USPS/Canada Post.  They must have stomped on it or something).

Edited by parkinglot

14 minutes ago, Shlebs said:

I got my copy in yesterday and already spun it 4 times. What a great record these guys do not disappoint.

They don't show the loser edition on the site when it's sold out, right? And it'll say *loser edition sold out*? I'd love to get an orange copy. This album is fantastic..

23 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

They don't show the loser edition on the site when it's sold out, right? And it'll say *loser edition sold out*? I'd love to get an orange copy. This album is fantastic..

It will say it's sold out and be crossed out if it is. The jacket and insert are really nice and compliment the great art. I can see this being one of my most heavily played records this year, hot damn.

Just now, Shlebs said:

It will say it's sold out and be crossed out if it is. The jacket and insert are really nice and compliment the great art. I can see this being one of my most heavily played records this year, hot damn.

Awesome. Looks like it's still in stock then. Thanks, bud.

Hadn't heard of these guys before, but had the album on my wishlist based on some online feature I saw a while ago and the accompanying song. Pretty good album for sure, played it a few times this week so far. Not sure I'll buy it though. But I do love the artwork and orange LP. I've seen a few Loser Editions locally, as usual.