BEACH SLANG - A LOUD BASH OF TEENAGE FEELINGS

What an unfortunate situation. I'd be really disappointed if I had tickets for an upcoming date. Not that Quiet Slang is bad, but the full band has a tremendous energy live. When I saw them on tour with Modern Baseball and I Am The Avalanche, they played a great short set to a dead crowd, and it was still very fun.

Also, I've listened to this album a couple more times, and it's grown on me a bit. Not that it's anything new or adventurous for the band, but it's still catchy and cohesive.

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

I was so looking forward to seeing them on Friday in Orlando. Now the prospect of a 3-hour drive for an acoustic set really bums me out. But I'll still go cuz I also want to catch Bleached. They're pretty awesome too. 

I'm still going too, but yeah, quite a bummer for sure. 

The more I think about it, and the closer it's getting to the show, I am more inclined to not go. Not thrilled about a 3-hour drive each way and having to head home right after the show. Not to mention that I can work on Saturday for extra pay, which I'd definitely need. And it's an acoustic show. Meh.

Is there a tour-only version of the LP?

5 minutes ago, jhulud said:

The more I think about it, and the closer it's getting to the show, I am more inclined to not go. Not thrilled about a 3-hour drive each way and having to head home right after the show. Not to mention that I can work on Saturday for extra pay, which I'd definitely need. And it's an acoustic show. Meh.

I just saw them with the Descendents last week and there was no tour exclusive vinyl to be had. 

14 minutes ago, jhulud said:

If there's a tour variant I can pick one up for you. 

On 10/12/2016 at 9:32 AM, dynamitekid said:

Was going to go last night but when I heard it would be acoustic chose not to. Don't think it would be the same acoustic

On 10/12/2016 at 5:24 PM, jhulud said:

I went the show in SC on Thursday. It was not acoustic. James played electric and it was pretty great. Definitely not a normal show but it was something special. I bought the LP there and it is white w/green starburst. Not sure if this is actually a tour press or what. 

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Anyone going to their upcoming Drunk or Lust Tour 2017 and who may be able to snag me (somehow) a copy of the tour-only 7"? It seems though that you can only get the 7" via pre-ordering tix for the tour. But if somehow you don't want the 7" or they miraculously have it at their merch...care to help me out?

20246373_662741977257687_339488452851819

https://beachslangconcerts.com/collections/beachslang

9 hours ago, jhulud said:

Anyone going to their upcoming Drunk or Lust Tour 2017 and who may be able to snag me (somehow) a copy of the tour-only 7"? It seems though that you can only get the 7" via pre-ordering tix for the tour. But if somehow you don't want the 7" or they miraculously have it at their merch...care to help me out?

There's a good chance I'm going. If they have them for sale I'll grab you one. If it's only one per ticket though I'm afraid I won't be able to do much. 

20 hours ago, jhulud said:

I wish I had seen this sooner. I pre-ordered tickets for my wife and I, but only did one 7" bundle. Would've done two. If they have it at merch, I'll grab you on.