PO Now: Brand New - I Am A Nightmare 12" single & Mene 7" & 3 Demos, Reworked 10"

31 minutes ago, antisyntax said:

makes a lot of sense, especially referencing "so we can stay like this forever" - I feel like it's an ode to not dying out in a "past-prime" light.

I remember Jesse giving a speech at the Shrine LA show when they first started playing shows again stating something like:

we're not gonna be able to do this forever.. i'll have a daughter soon, and things just need to move on.

sounds like a stretch tbh

3 hours ago, Kjm23 said:

Got my copies of Mene and 3 Demos today. Not sure why I paid $7.00 for Media Mail shipping with no kind of protection for the records what so ever.

Yeah, mine didn't either. I guess they figured the 'fragile' sticker would suffice. I ordered Mene, demos and I Am a Nightmare. 

Edited by januarytwenty

20 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

Mine came in today. Happy with how they turned out. Though the sleeve on the 10" is falling apart. The glue didn't hold at all. 

i forgot that that happened to mine. i was able to press it back together and its been holding since. i thought the heat might've loosened it up in transit since its been so hot in the northeast

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah the glue on my 10" is pretty much shot too. The 10" sounds really nice, though. The new Brother's Song is perfect on wax. I was also a little unsure of whether the demos would hold up on vinyl but it's actually quite an enjoyable experience, feels a little more like a live record or something with that sense of quality rawness.

Cleaned my 7" but I'm still getting a distracting amount of noise on Out of Range which is kind of a bummer. Will have to give it some more work and see if I can get it any better.

• 3 weeks later...

Really disappointed. I never received my 3 demos reworked album. Says it was shipped to the wrong zip code. Double checked all of my orders and the address is correct. Post office won't claim responsibility and neither will Merch direct so now I'm left without a record and without a refund. Really upset with Merch direct customer service. The more upsetting thing is that I still want this and I am going to have to order another copy. What a fucking shitty situation. Thinking about ordering the record through somewhere else just so it doesn't go through Merch direct. Really bummed.

3 minutes ago, thedillon said:

Really disappointed. I never received my 3 demos reworked album. Says it was shipped to the wrong zip code. Double checked all of my orders and the address is correct. Post office won't claim responsibility and neither will Merch direct so now I'm left without a record and without a refund. Really upset with Merch direct customer service. The more upsetting thing is that I still want this and I am going to have to order another copy. What a fucking shitty situation. Thinking about ordering the record through somewhere else just so it doesn't go through Merch direct. Really bummed.

So Merch Direct fucked up and sent it to the wrong address even though you gave them the correct address and they won't take responsibility for it? Fuck that shit.

13 minutes ago, thedillon said:

you should complain on twitter or somewhere more public than email until they do something about it. (merchdirect that is). this is definitely something they need to pick up on.

51 minutes ago, thedillon said:

If you used paypal just tell them, they don't care about sellers if you didn't get it you'll get your money back.

51 minutes ago, thedillon said:

If you used paypal just tell them, they don't care about sellers if you didn't get it you'll get your money back.

2 hours ago, Shlebs said:

Paid with debit card

2 hours ago, futures said:

you should complain on twitter or somewhere more public than email until they do something about it. (merchdirect that is). this is definitely something they need to pick up on.

That's what I'm doing now. I'm about to go ape shit on twitter.

3 hours ago, shadowkid33 said:

So Merch Direct fucked up and sent it to the wrong address even though you gave them the correct address and they won't take responsibility for it? Fuck that shit.

I've reach out to merch direct and they put the blame on the post office saying that they have indeed shipped it to the correct address but the tracking shows it was dropped off at an address with a different zip code. Of course because I can't confirm the address or zip code with the post office they won't just tell me where the package went to.

Really really frustrating.

2 hours ago, andables said:

run for cover records has these in their distro shop.

amazing. I'll order from them. thank you.

Edited by thedillon

• 4 weeks later...

Get yer Devil & God masks for Halloween!!!

v600_090F9970-4BF3-4B02-BEF9-8F50BCE4976

Limited edition The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me masks now available while supplies last. Collection includes each mask and more. Order before October 25th to receive your masks on or before Halloween*.

http://store.procrastinatemusictraitors.com/products/58875-the-devil-and-god-masks