Pre-order now: TWIABP - Formlessness Remastered and Recrecorded + Live on KEXP

7 hours ago, dantheriver said:

Probably closer to only project now.

I used "solo" because even when she has a band, OHYO has always been just D writing the songs.

Also, if Twitter a few months ago is to be believed we might be getting a vinyl pressing of Poison Smoak.

As a shitty person with various mental illnesses who abuses various substances as a crutch and gets into a fight once in a blue moon, OHYO has always hit really close for me. I don't mean that as a slight against D or myself. 

48 minutes ago, shawnayala90 said:

Anyone else order the cassette as well as the two lps? I feel like that's what isnt in yet

Yea this is likely more of a "I'm one person and there are A LOT of orders" situation at this point.  I have an additional LP with my order but I've seen it in people's hands too.

3 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I used "solo" because even when she has a band, OHYO has always been just D writing the songs.

Also, if Twitter a few months ago is to be believed we might be getting a vinyl pressing of Poison Smoak.

As a shitty person with various mental illnesses who abuses various substances as a crutch and gets into a fight once in a blue moon, OHYO has always hit really close for me. I don't mean that as a slight against D or myself. 

Somebody else said "side project". My comment was in regards to that.

22 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

See a therapist.

On 02/18/2017 at 11:43 PM, dantheriver said:

Yea this is likely more of a "I'm one person and there are A LOT of orders" situation at this point.  I have an additional LP with my order but I've seen it in people's hands too.

Trust me, i know the situation- been ordering from BWM for years. Just simply stating that no image or word of any cassettes being received could mean they (D and Howard, or more likely just Howard) havent received them in yet at all. Obviously they have the LPs and mailorder for this is a major task, but it also seems like no tapes have been shipped. I honestly hope im wrong as im itching to hear this, like everyone else.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Bakalars said:

I just got my shipping confirmation email for my order. Both Formlessness & KEXP, and also some other stuff. I'm just excited to know that everything is finally on its way.

Same here.  EP+live bundle is finally on it's way.  Ordered these on 08/20/16 :lol: