Pre-order now: TWIABP - Formlessness Remastered and Recrecorded + Live on KEXP

I'm stubbornly keeping it at the end of my TWIABP 12" lineup on my shelf to show the full lifespan of the band and voodoo them into not making a 4th LP lol. What's fucked is you can't even tell people are revolting against the band because their social media is being scanned like 247 deleting anything resembling criticism 

9 hours ago, Sunshine said:

I'm stubbornly keeping it at the end of my TWIABP 12" lineup on my shelf to show the full lifespan of the band and voodoo them into not making a 4th LP lol. What's fucked is you can't even tell people are revolting against the band because their social media is being scanned like 247 deleting anything resembling criticism 

I'm doing the same. Maybe I'll make a nice bowl and just keep the jacket.

I'm pretty annoyed that this got a gatefold.

They're in a band that people only check out because of a band name that was a joke between friends that aren't in the band anymore. I wouldn't care this much if they just changed their name and stopped riding former bandmates coattails. This is some Velvet Underground Squeeze shit now.

3 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

*Writes a song called Mental Health*

*Kicks out member for asking for a mental health break from touring*

wow.  ya fuck this band big time now.  hopefully people take notice of their shitty treatment of a member's mental health (the fucking irony) and quit supporting them.

30 minutes ago, parkinglot said:

wow.  ya fuck this band big time now.  hopefully people take notice of their shitty treatment of a member's mental health (the fucking irony) and quit supporting them.

Wasn't Nicole kicked out for abusing Katie? And people still want to support Nicole and they want new OHYO music but this is too much for them? Jeeeeez 

1 hour ago, Codyoster said:

Wasn't Nicole kicked out for abusing Katie? And people still want to support Nicole and they want new OHYO music but this is too much for them? Jeeeeez 

There are several sides to any story. I don't know details, but that's one side of it for sure. Not arguing just saying no one knows outside of those involved. Even then, they know 2 different things.

1 hour ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

There are several sides to any story. I don't know details, but that's one side of it for sure. Not arguing just saying no one knows outside of those involved. Even then, they know 2 different things.

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

It definitely isn't that simple. 

These are valid points to be brought up in any case of abuse but that hasn't stopped people to jumping to conclusions on people accused of such things. My post wasn't meant to offend anyone or to be negative. I just brought it up because I felt it hasn't been mentioned really as much as people saying the band sucks now that Nicole left and I thought maybe some people should be reminded of why she left since we were talking about the unpleasant departure of another member. But it also seems like you could say Nicole was kicked out for 'Mental Health issues because if I remember correctly she was posting a lot about it on social media all at the same time

We already had all these talks. You can read why we feel the way most of us feel about her in various Twiabp threads and probably the April fools releases thread. Please don't assume any of us just decided Nicole was innocent when news came out because I sure as shit didn't and I don't recall anyone here that did.

• 3 months later...

After almost 2 years since I ordered this I got the 2 records and the cassette I ordered. It went to an old address I recently moved from but was able to intercept it.  One of my records got kind of jacked up in shipping. Anyone have a reliable email I can use to get ahold of someone?  

Edited by bobert612

19 minutes ago, bobert612 said:

After almost 2 years since I ordered this I got the 2 records and the cassette I ordered. It went to an old address I recently moved from but was able to intercept it.  One of my records got kind of jacked up in shipping. Anyone have a reliable email I can use to get ahold of someone?  

If that shit is playable you should probably call it a win and just move on with your life.