Pre-order now: TWIABP - Formlessness Remastered and Recrecorded + Live on KEXP

• 2 weeks later...

11 minutes ago, deer said:

Yo! If anyone is looking for the blue /150 variant of the Sorority Noise split, a few copies are up in TWIABP's webstore! They'll go fast - $10-something shipped. http://theworldisabeautifulplace.limitedrun.com/products/582446-twiabp-sorority-noise-split-7

Good find, didn't really like the gRey 

55 minutes ago, Mattallurgist said:

Apparently my order of Formlessness/KEXP has shipped, no email tracking info though. I'd gotten kind of convinced that I'd never see these turn up, but fingers crossed I guess.

Did you get an email or just check the website for order status?  I've never received any emails past the order/billing confirmation but the website has shown my order as shipped for nearly a month.  I've emailed them twice now inquiring what was up with no response.

20 hours ago, donnelltech said:

Did you get an email or just check the website for order status?  I've never received any emails past the order/billing confirmation but the website has shown my order as shipped for nearly a month.  I've emailed them twice now inquiring what was up with no response.

Oh, well, I'd better cross more fingers then. I just checked the website. 

Limited run sets stuff as shipped at a certain point in processing. So i sadly doubt these have even come in to bwm yet. I imagine KEXP and other Twiabp vinyl have been taken down or will be as the band is buying their stock from the label, hence their new webstore.

It looks as if Derrick is in WV for the holiday. Also, since BWM hasnt made a peep in like 2 weeks nor did they have a Black Friday sale, it seems as if she is being much less active with the label. We haven't seen a cassette club package since September.

All in all, i imagine these will be received at some point, just not anytime soon and definitely without any updates.

I'm in a small Facebook group where D is pretty active and I don't think she's had an easy go of things the past few months.  I'll wait this one out, we'll get our records eventually.  Her health is more important.  

Edited by parkinglot

7 minutes ago, parkinglot said:

I'm in a small Facebook group where D is pretty active and I don't think she's had an easy go of things the past few months.  I'll wait this one out, we'll get our records eventually.  Her health is more important.  

Send her my best wishes to her and her health. I'm okay waiting as long as it takes for anything from BWM while she gets in better shape. I'm in no rush... really hope things get better for her.

33 minutes ago, parkinglot said:

Yeah, I follow her on Twitter and even though that's public I don't really want to air her shit here, but I'm more than understanding about the delay.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 30/11/2016 at 0:20 AM, hammertime said:

Got a refund through PayPal.

Getting more tempted as days go by...I accept that there's delays, and the last thing I want to do is put any pressure on D with everything that's gone on, but I don't think one of the other people helping with the label sending an email to say 'hey, sorry about the delay, here's the situation' is too much to ask when they have £50 of my money!

I noticed someone asking about these LPs on TWIABP's Instagram, they said that they'd 'stopped working' with BWM over the summer, so I guess at least we can hope that their future releases on different labels actually turn up eventually...   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Mattallurgist

3 hours ago, Mattallurgist said:

Getting more tempted as days go by...I accept that there's delays, and the last thing I want to do is put any pressure on D with everything that's gone on, but I don't think one of the other people helping with the label sending an email to say 'hey, sorry about the delay, here's the situation' is too much to ask when they have £50 of my money!

I noticed someone asking about these LPs on TWIABP's Instagram, they said that they'd 'stopped working' with BWM over the summer, so I guess at least we can hope that their future releases on different labels actually turn up eventually...   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sounds like D may walk away with everyone's money. 

59 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Sounds like D may walk away with everyone's money. 

I doubt that since 2017 cassette club is being sold still. I would guess a combination of depression and zero updates to give, probably still just waiting on the plant. I must say glad I was too poor to preorder before it sold out though.

7 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

I doubt that since 2017 cassette club is being sold still. I would guess a combination of depression and zero updates to give, probably still just waiting on the plant. I must say glad I was too poor to preorder before it sold out though.

Yeah I'm bummed it sold out because I wanted it, but I couldn't afford it and it's definitely a good thing now. I'm not saying that they would steal everyone's money, I'm just saying that it looks real bad when shit goes like this. Also, a combination of depression and thousands of dollars of someone else's money could also lead to some shit, like fuckloads of drugs. 

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I know D was back in the hospital last week.

I doubt she's gonna take the money and run. I also don't think there's anyone else currently working for BWM.

I think that's right. The majority of the staff consisted of TWIABP members. I think they occasionally got outside help when they were on tour.