Pre-order now: TWIABP - Formlessness Remastered and Recrecorded + Live on KEXP

10 hours ago, Shlebs said:

They must have heard all your fucking stupid theories and decided to quit hiding the records lol

How convenient that all this Trump/Russia stuff comes to light and ALL OF A SUDDEN these turn up. Coincidence? NO SUCH THING. MORE LIKE DISTRACTION!?!? Open your eyes, sheeple. #infowars

Edited by Mattallurgist

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

For the reasons stated earlier in this thread, don't expect these to ship en masse immediately. Don't flood BWM with "WHERE ARE MY RECORDS?!?!" emails. I remain confident that everyone is gonna get their shit.

I will one up you and say that I am certain everyone will get their shit.  Besides the potential for the odd mail order screw up that happens with all labels.

Also I still haven't listened to this, and I forget what variant I ordered.

8 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm wondering if the live KEXP vinyl came as well. Otherwise, I'm still waiting. Someone post shipping confirmation if they ordered both? Thanks.

They said on IG that the KEXP LP was 'any day now', so not yet it seems.

12 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

For the reasons stated earlier in this thread, don't expect these to ship en masse immediately. Don't flood BWM with "WHERE ARE MY RECORDS?!?!" emails. I remain confident that everyone is gonna get their shit.

I'm pretty patient. Never emailed a label except for the case when I bought a copy of YMAEWK "Some things don't wash out" and it never shipped.  In fact, he never once responded, and I still don't own that album.... so that's why I asked you guys. I'm sure someone else here bought both so just throw a hand up if it ships for you.

Edited by MCDELTAT