PO : Opeth - Sorceress

If you are in the Los Angeles area, Opeth is doing a record signing in Long Beach at Fingerprints Record Store.  It is probably going to be a zoo!  

http://fingerprintsmusic.com/

Fingerprints wrote:

Sunday, September 25th 1:00pm :      We have a limited amount of time with the band so will be offering a guaranteed spot for this event with the pre-order/purchase of Sorceress, on CD/Deluxe CD/LP/ Pink Vinyl LP. Space is limited, and we are expecting a capacity event. Pre-order in person, or by calling 562.433.4996 Please note: This will be a signing only.  Opeth will be playing Ozzfest/Knotfest on Sept 24th in San Bernardino.  "

2 hours ago, jackshidt said:

If you are in the Los Angeles area, Opeth is doing a record signing in Long Beach at Fingerprints Record Store.  It is probably going to be a zoo!  

http://fingerprintsmusic.com/

Fingerprints wrote:

Sunday, September 25th 1:00pm :      We have a limited amount of time with the band so will be offering a guaranteed spot for this event with the pre-order/purchase of Sorceress, on CD/Deluxe CD/LP/ Pink Vinyl LP. Space is limited, and we are expecting a capacity event. Pre-order in person, or by calling 562.433.4996 Please note: This will be a signing only.  Opeth will be playing Ozzfest/Knotfest on Sept 24th in San Bernardino.  "

This is the weekend of the MTG Music Festival in LB too, so that will add to all of the craziness in that area.  

Hello!

I've just been informed that the 'splatter' vinyl has been announced in error and will not be released... Has anyone else had a similar message?

"About your Opeth pre-order... Not so good news. The recent updates tell us that the Splatter 2LP has been changed to a Picture Disc 2LP (with the same product code). That just sucks and we can´t do anything about it. Whatever the reasons were, the distributor simply misinformed us in the beginning (and not just us)."

:o(

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Reshiram454 said:

Fuck the gold variant, they're playing Deliverance and Damnation in it's entirety!

Totally bad ass! Seeing them on Saturday at Radio City Music Hall. Should be amazing! 

They are doing an instore at Rough Trade earlier in the day that I hope to hit as well. 

Edited by danyc

• 2 weeks later...

I had the honor of illustrating and printing a poster for Opeth's show in OKC last night. They were of course incredible, they are one of my all time favorite bands to see live. I have a few copies leftover from last night, you can grab one here if you're interested.

IMG_4618_original.JPG