Led Zeppelin BBC

36 minutes ago, clerk3745 said:
42 minutes ago, RhoBearToe said:

I doubt they'd refund you but I just signed up with a different email PMLOVE worked, got it for $56. Just email them and cancel your other order.

This was there response:

Hi Kyle,

Unfortunately, Daily Deals are $24 hour exclusive deals, and I'm unable to honor this request. That being said, use the code POPMARKET15 for 15% off your next order :)

Sincerely,

popmarket team

Just signed up with a new email and got it for $56, and sent an email asking to cancel my first order. Hopefully they don't pull an SRC and try to stick me with store credit. Never ordered from popmarket before, are they usually pretty good?

53 minutes ago, kylet said:

This was there response:

Hi Kyle,

Unfortunately, Daily Deals are $24 hour exclusive deals, and I'm unable to honor this request. That being said, use the code POPMARKET15 for 15% off your next order :)

Sincerely,

popmarket team

Just signed up with a new email and got it for $56, and sent an email asking to cancel my first order. Hopefully they don't pull an SRC and try to stick me with store credit. Never ordered from popmarket before, are they usually pretty good?

$24 hour? 

I've canceled orders with them before and never had any trouble. 

5 minutes ago, shifres said:

Re-ask them, maybe they just didn't notice.

They responded. Had to sign up with a second email to get the PMLOVE 30% to work again. They responded like 10 minutes later being like "Do you want me to refund the first order" I said yes please, and then nothing. I followed up a few minutes ago so we'll see.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, ChrisWithanF said:

Has anyone heard anything about this release? Like an expected release date or anything?  Waiting on a copy for me and my dad (his birthday gift from last month haha) and wondering when these bad boys will ship.

September 16th

http://modern-vinyl.com/2016/07/25/zeppelins-complete-bbc-sessions-up-for-pre-order/

Edited by bigdz68

• 2 months later...
On 12/11/2016 at 4:46 PM, rhcp02 said:

Wow, it sucks super ass that I missed that.

On 12/16/2016 at 9:31 AM, timmccall said:

Anyone else have a subtle skip on Communication Breakdown on the first LP? I've stopped and started it a couple times and I swear I hear something.

Got mine yesterday and have only listened to the first LP so far. I heard a tiny skip on Side A Communication Breakdown so I stopped, held my cloth over it as I started it back up and slowly pulled toward the circumference as it rotated and started over. Same skip happened earlier in the track so I just listened to the whole thing and figured I'd try the Audioquest anti-static brush when it was finished. Tried that one time and it completely removed the issue. Seems like an odd coincidence if it's not a manufacturing error, but give that a shot.

1 hour ago, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

Got mine yesterday and have only listened to the first LP so far. I heard a tiny skip on Side A Communication Breakdown so I stopped, held my cloth over it as I started it back up and slowly pulled toward the circumference as it rotated and started over. Same skip happened earlier in the track so I just listened to the whole thing and figured I'd try the Audioquest anti-static brush when it was finished. Tried that one time and it completely removed the issue. Seems like an odd coincidence if it's not a manufacturing error, but give that a shot.

I'll try that out. Thanks for the tip. Live Zeppelin is full of surprises so I wasn't sure if my ears were playing tricks on me.

On 12/16/2016 at 9:31 AM, timmccall said:

Anyone else have a subtle skip on Communication Breakdown on the first LP? I've stopped and started it a couple times and I swear I hear something.

You didn't mention if you meant the version on side 1 or 2 but regardless, both of mine play through flawlessly.

41 minutes ago, chiefwahoo said:

You didn't mention if you meant the version on side 1 or 2 but regardless, both of mine play through flawlessly.

Listening to LP 2 and Side A has a skip on I Can't Quit You Baby. I'd recommend giving these a good quick cloth/brush clean before playing. Time to clean and play that track again...

Edited by mameeshkamowskwoz