PO: Bright Eyes - Studio Albums 2000-2011

19 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

@museummouth if you happen to come across 1, hit @ejc625 first and if you see an second one, please let me know...

I must have missed when it went up at Saddle Creek last year because I've been on their mailing list for years and would check back occasionally, but never had any luck. I don't think I've ever seen one for sale really. 

6 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

I must have missed when it went up at Saddle Creek last year because I've been on their mailing list for years and would check back occasionally, but never had any luck. I don't think I've ever seen one for sale really. 

The promo is super cheap but that silk screen is a damn unicorn

15 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Exactly the same boat with me. I only DON'T own a handful of expensive 7" and a 12" ep by Conor (in any moniker/ band). I will probably buy this, but I REALLY don't need to. In fact, it will probably lead to divorce (which I can cry over as I listen to these records). I'm truly torn.

This is probably the best and most true post I have ever read.

9 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

@museummouth if you happen to come across 1, hit @ejc625 first and if you see an second one, please let me know...

Oh I live about 20 hours away from the store haha got it on a cross country trip. They had a few of them though for only $6. This was about a year ago though. 

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, shadowkid33 said:

Two things: First, I ordered this because fucking Bright Eyes man.

Second, just bought tickets to see Conor Oberst solo at Carnegie Hall in NYC in November!!! Anybody else going? I can barely contain my excitement.

I'm probably not, but I saw him there a few years ago. It. Was. Awesome. I literally cried a little. 

50 minutes ago, takashihaha said:

Just pre-ordered this on soundstagedirect.com. They are currently having a 20% off sale. code LP20. Came out to be $119.99 shipped. Pretty decent price. 

54 minutes ago, takashihaha said:

Just pre-ordered this on soundstagedirect.com. They are currently having a 20% off sale. code LP20. Came out to be $119.99 shipped. Pretty decent price. 

Thanks for the heads up. Not sure why it quoted you twice haha.