PO: Bright Eyes - Studio Albums 2000-2011

Got mine, it didn't have tracking, just said it was shipping in next group and showed up 3 days later. Can confirm what everyone else said. It's amazing. It's so well packaged that I didn't know if I should keep the stickers on shrink wrap, etc. Bullmoose went to no expense to package it perfectly. No dings at all.

1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

Got mine, it didn't have tracking, just said it was shipping in next group and showed up 3 days later. Can confirm what everyone else said. It's amazing. It's so well packaged that I didn't know if I should keep the stickers on shrink wrap, etc. Bullmoose went to no expense to package it perfectly. No dings at all.

You can get your tracking info from Bullmoose's website, it's in your order history.  Not sure how fast that's updated, but it's always seems pretty quick.  I've always been pleased with their mailers, but they went all out for this thing.  Mine showed up in fantastic shape.

Got my Popmarket order today. Frustrated I didn't get tracking sent to me or I would have made it a point to be home this afternoon for it so it didn't sit on my porch in the sun all afternoon. Checked all the vinyl and it doesn't look like there's any warping or anything though so no big deal. Set is beautiful! I decided to stick the Cassadaga sticker on an outer sleeve to keep on the record.

Edited by shadowkid33

1 hour ago, shadowkid33 said:

Got my Popmarket order today. Frustrated I didn't get tracking sent to me or I would have made it a point to be home this afternoon for it so it didn't sit on my porch in the sun all afternoon. Checked all the vinyl and it doesn't look like there's any warping or anything though so no big deal. Set is beautiful! I decided to stick the Cassadaga sticker on an outer sleeve to keep on the record.

Smart you.... I didn't open Cassadaga yet because I didn't want to take off the sticker. 

9 hours ago, shadowkid33 said:

Did anyone who got their copy from Popmarket have a status that changed from 'Unfulfilled'?

So. The set is gorgeous. The pictures are awesome, the tip on jackets are a beaut, the variants all look great.

My only wish is that the box opened differently. It's a bitch to get the one you're looking for when you've got limited counter space. I'll probably end up keeping the records outside of the box for storage.

They sound great too.

Also I never owned a physical Cassadaga and that album art is out of this world.

48 minutes ago, necroking said:

got mine today. what a beautiful box set, much better than the last one. the last box set was meh, the jackets sucked, the vinyl was flimsy, this set is all around better quality. didnt get to spin any yet, hoping the vinyl sounds as great as this set looks.

Packaging on the last set is pretty mediocre, but I'm pretty sure it was really inexpensive initially too :) I think it was under $50?  This one is much better done all around.  You really can't beat the cost per record on the previous one though.