The S U R V I V E Thread - First album repressing, PO now

• 2 weeks later...

Got my S/T from timmy on discogs and it is perfect. Also got my screenprinted /100 of  Graphic by Troller from Monofonus and it is really good. Highly recommended if you are a fan of early Cocteau Twins, Dead Can Dance, and Beach House. Tempted to buy another copy for trade bait.

2 minutes ago, patreeeek said:

What are the odds they'll play anything from Stranger Things at their upcoming shows?

Why would they play a side project's music when they are promoting their actual new album? I highly doubt that they would even if that's the main reason why everyone is buying their albums now. 

16 minutes ago, Vector53 said:

Why would they play a side project's music when they are promoting their actual new album? I highly doubt that they would even if that's the main reason why everyone is buying their albums now. 

I bet people will buy tickets thinking that they will especially when they see it worded it like this:

xIb7gqt.png

Edited by patreeeek

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/08/stranger-things-survive-share-new-song-wardenclyffe-announce-fall-tour-dates/

"They’ve just announced a fall tour kicking off September 30th in Austin. The itinerary also includes the live debut of the Stranger Things soundtrack scheduled for October 22nd at the Unsound Festival in Krakow, Poland. "

if that is accurate, i wouldn't count on them playing much from stranger things on the other dates. maybe just the theme.

Just now, natenomm said:

$12 to see 'em in Chicago is comically cheap, but it's on a gotdamn Sunday and starts at 9PM, so there's no way I could make it to the show and then work on Monday. Bummer.

Same location.

Same problem.

Same thoughts.

My wife and I just drove down to Indianapolis on Saturday to catch a band that played on Sunday night in Chicago, because fuck Sundays.

8 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Same location.

Same problem.

Same thoughts.

My wife and I just drove down to Indianapolis on Saturday to catch a band that played on Sunday night in Chicago, because fuck Sundays.

I drove to Detroit and back in one day because the show was on a Saturday (also it was for a live concert film).

• 4 weeks later...