PO Soon: TWIN PEAKS

2 hours ago, mmfood said:

I've never seen this show but I found a twin peaks soundtrack cassette for 10 cents the other day at a goodwill outlet. Good stuff might have to check the show out

That's a really sweet score, I'm very jealous!

If you start the show just be warned there is a significant quality drop about halfway through the second season for about 5 episodes but it does pick back up and the last bunch of episodes are great.

I dig the artwork in the photo - the cover looks like it could be die-cut and the inner sleeve (looks like blue velvet!) is what's showing through. I almost hope not though, as I've had some crappy experiences with die cut covers being bent, etc. "Full cover reveal coming soon" makes me wonder what we're actually even seeing here though.

Disc itself looks maroon with perhaps some marbling, hard to tell though.

I'm hoping there are a few options for this. Not that I want to spent a ton of money on different variants, but if there's one release where I'd feel zero guilt doing that - it's this. Still praying for a Laura Palmer transluscent with blood splatter variant.

Annnnd this is what I'm doing on my Saturday afternoon.

Edited by lethalenforcer