PO Soon: TWIN PEAKS

14 hours ago, TheWindBlower said:

Needed a show to watch, saw this thread, looked up the show, was right up my alley. Three episodes in now, and I'm loving it. Is this soundtrack the 80's/90's-feel score of the show? Cuz the music is great.

You, my friend, have made an excellent decision.

52 minutes ago, kevbayer said:

These are just reissues of the otiginals with different art, no questions on what is on them.

They should have started with the season 2 soundtrack at least that was never released on vinyl.

Yes and no. The original pressings had track 6. The Bookhouse Boys, following Freshly Squeezed. However, this version skips that and it may or may not be on Side B. We'll find out soon enough though.

19 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Yes and no. The original pressings had track 6. The Bookhouse Boys, following Freshly Squeezed. However, this version skips that and it may or may not be on Side B. We'll find out soon enough though.

Thats super lame, considering side 2 is less than 22 min...and side one is closer to 26 i cant see them adding it....and that sucks.....

Watch them drop Sycamore Trees from Fwwm.

Ok so I've had a look and it's been pressed on to vinyl before...

Genuine non-troll question here, as I've never heard of this label before now: but how come people are saying (on other places) that they've been waiting to long for this to be pressed on vinyl? If it's cos it looks amazing, which I agree, then that's cool!!

4 minutes ago, dirac said:

Genuine non-troll question here, as I've never heard of this label before now: but how come people are saying (on other places) that they've been waiting to long for this to be pressed on vinyl? If it's cos it looks amazing, which I agree, then that's cool!!

People are stupid....and if this re release is missing a song than it is super disappointing too, there are plenty euro versions on discogs for what will be the same price.

FWWM is a different story though.

18 minutes ago, dirac said:

Deathwaltz announced it like two years ago. It was supposed to drop a LONG time ago but got postponed when DW merged with Mondo and Twin Peaks season 3 was announced.

21 minutes ago, Folkface said:

I really really hope this isn't the cover, I want them to have this be a perfect replica of the original cover :(  The original is so icon and captures the mood of the music tremendously.

It says full cover reveal coming August whenever. That looks like a slip cover, regardless, I'm sure whatever there do will look awesome.