PO Soon: TWIN PEAKS

On 7/25/2016 at 10:30 AM, kevbayer said:

Thats super lame, considering side 2 is less than 22 min...and side one is closer to 26 i cant see them adding it....and that sucks.....

Watch them drop Sycamore Trees from Fwwm.

You basically just outlined exactly why that track would be on the b-side this time around. I just looked and side A has like 27 minutes and side B has like 21, subtracting 3 minutes and change from the first side and putting on the second makes perfect sense. Get yr pitchforks~!

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Eliminator Jr. said:

I'm so undetermined whether or not this is going to be a necessary purchase. If the tracklist should indeed be cropped instead of enriched, I'm almost sure I'm set with the OG I have. Almost.

My OG will undoubtedly suffice but I'm a weak POS that won't be able to resist this TP PO.

2 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Side A

Twin Peaks Theme

Laura Palmer’s Theme

Audrey’s Dance

The Nightingale

Freshly Squeezed

Side B

The Bookhouse Boys

Into The Night

Night Life In Twin Peaks

Dance Of The Dream Man

Love Theme From Twin Peaks

Falling

Visit http://welcometotwinpeaks.com/news/twin-peaks-vinyl-death-waltz-details/#ixzz4GlG3fybV

Just now, lethalenforcer said:

Is that Blu Ray set worth it? Been eyeing it for quite some time. Extras any good?

oh god yes. The picture is amazing, the extras are crazy. Plus, it includes FWWM, and all those deleted scenes. Now, there is an alternative 9 disc version coming, as opposed to the 10 disc, and it's about $20-25 cheaper. It comes out next month.

http://mondotees.com/blogs/news/new-record-release-twin-peaks-original-score-lp

Hey folks - we only have one new release for you this week. It’s a little known score to a TV series set in the fictional town of Twin Peaks...funnily enough called Twin Peaks! We are overjoyed to finally be releasing this for you. The package is really handsome: it's minimal, understated and (best of all) approved by both David Lynch & Angelo Badalamenti, which is absolutely thrilling for us.

Also, we listened to your concerns about availability. We pressed one version of this record - that means no limited variants, but it also means nobody should miss out on getting this reissue!

As always, all new releases go on sale on Wednesdays at 12PM (CST).