PO Soon: TWIN PEAKS

10 minutes ago, Shlebs said:

Get off my lawn!

Grow thicker skin Shlebster! B)

13 hours ago, tonyfranciosa said:

if there was ever a release I'd gotten hyped and planned to get every single variant for, it was this. then they had to go and do me right by releasing only one abundant version.

Yep, they had all my money. All of it! I would have bought every variant short of the Ben Horne Civil War Jacket.

Edited by lethalenforcer

8 hours ago, Sasan said:

Take the risk, wait for The Fountain OST and order both to save shipping?

Is there a release date for The Fountain yet? If so, I clearly missed it. Twin Peaks will be widely available everywhere, including physical stores in a month, so I think the only reason to rush to order is if you need it now. I do so I will. Plus, I waited to buy Crash until something else popped up and this definitely qualifies.

8 hours ago, duckula said:

Really not a fan of the packaging or colour. Seems weird they would take so long to release this and for the result to be so underwhelming (no extra cues etc.).

I guess it's good if you can't find an original pressing.

I can see how some folks are disappointed by this new art or the same tracklist, but there are loads of people that never got these scores on vinyl, or couldn't afford them, and Death Waltz made it pretty clear from the start that these were going to be straightforward reissues of the original releases with Lynch approved new artwork, etc. Overall, this is a pretty big win for most of us.

1 hour ago, Shlebs said:

I love the art. The sleeve itself has a great image that's been too hard to see in these photos.

Edited by docbronze