PO Soon: TWIN PEAKS

Take with your typical dose of mockup salt, but if they turn out like this I'll be happy.

25598741.JPG?636378870263811123 25598743.JPG?636378870271937822

I love the Bang Bang cover so fucking much, AND it you look at the mockup it looks like they've carried over the same exact type of obi strip typeface as the Mondo releases... interesting. And awesome if accurate.

Edited by lethalenforcer

1 minute ago, clerk3745 said:

I absolutely need to figure out how to get this. IPA's are my favorite, and my favorite beer of all time is Goose Island's Fulton St. Coffee Ale, which is the only non-dark coffee brew I've ever had. It's like drinking alcoholic black coffee, yet not too heavy. Bliss.

16 minutes ago, AdamJNovak said:

Seriously @lethalenforcer thank you so much! I've been waiting for colored variants of these to be announced. Are these the same as the talked about ones from Rough Trade?

Correct! They got those sweet mock ups now. Curious to see how many were pressed.

3 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

I absolutely need to figure out how to get this. IPA's are my favorite, and my favorite beer of all time is Goose Island's Fulton St. Coffee Ale, which is the only non-dark coffee brew I've ever had. It's like drinking alcoholic black coffee, yet not too heavy. Bliss.

I'm pretty sure it was a limited collab Land Grant did with another brewery, I would've never had it but I was in a wedding right across the street from their brewery the day the tapped it. If its any consolation, it was DAMN good. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Probably a long shot, but David Lynch is signing the score/roadhouse songs at Amoeba in Hollywood on the 22nd. Would love to get a copy of the green variant of the score signed, but I don't live in LA. Would anyone be willing to get a copy signed for me? I'll obviously pay for the album + shipping. Let me know ASAP, because I have both pre ordered from Bull Moose, but would cancel the score if I can get a signed one from Amoeba. I asked if I can just pre order one and after he signs it, would they be able to ship it to me, but they said no. 

5 minutes ago, AdamJNovak said:

Probably a long shot, but David Lynch is signing the score/roadhouse songs at Amoeba in Hollywood on the 22nd. Would love to get a copy of the green variant of the score signed, but I don't live in LA. Would anyone be willing to get a copy signed for me? I'll obviously pay for the album + shipping. Let me know ASAP, because I have both pre ordered from Bull Moose, but would cancel the score if I can get a signed one from Amoeba. I asked if I can just pre order one and after he signs it, would they be able to ship it to me, but they said no. 

You would need to have someone go  this Friday and preorder it and then go back for the signing. I’d be offering like $100 for someone to go through the trouble for me.  That’s being said. If anyone wants to take up that offer let me know. 

Just now, tonyfranciosa said:

any news on that Dean Hurley Anthology Resources record coming soon? I see nothing on Sacred Bones.

They removed the bit saying "vinyl release forthcoming" form the release page and ignored my question when I followed up about it - I'm just sadly assuming it's been scrapped.