PO Soon: TWIN PEAKS

17 minutes ago, itsgoodtobefree said:

Aside from The National record, have their been other instances of B&N dropping the ball on signed releases?  (They clearly say that it's a signed insert for the TP release)

They had copies of the Bob's Burgers box set that were listed as having an "Autographed Poster". Many people (myself included) assumed this meant it would be autographed by most, if not all, of the cast. The hype sticker said it was signed by "cast members".

It ended up that the posters were apparently autographed randomly. Some people got the full cast, some people got a few, some people got one (I got only Eugene Mirman). After complaints and returns, they changed the listing to "Autographed Poster by one or more cast members".

Edited by fondfarewell

6 minutes ago, Redder said:

"The Third Season"? Why not "The Return"? It's a clue for a fourth season? :)

I wouldn't count out a fourth season (I'd enjoy it but, thematically, think it reached the perfect conclusion already*) because Lynch has hinted a bit at the promise of a fourth season. But "The Return" was imposed by Showtime - likely to sell it as an event... cast and crew called it season 3 during production.

Stoked for the blu... and stoked for the records... even though half the artists, I wouldn't listen to in any other context than TWIN PEAKS.

*I say that. But if they did do another season, I'd be the dumb fan who would immediately respond, "oh yeah, of course a fourth season is necessary. Why would anyone even question it?"