PO Soon: TWIN PEAKS

Did anyone receive their red copy of the soundtrack from Bullmoose?  I ordered that and the green score together, only received the score.  Both are marked "delivered" in my account on Bullmoose as well.  I just sent them an email asking about it, so we'll see.

I never got an email saying there would be a delay or anything (besides the first one everyone got about them both being delayed a week), so I'm not sure what's up.  Hell I didn't even get a shipping notification when the package with the score in it shipped, which has never happened before when I've ordered from them.

2 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

Did anyone receive their red copy of the soundtrack from Bullmoose?  I ordered that and the green score together, only received the score.  Both are marked "delivered" in my account on Bullmoose as well.  I just sent them an email asking about it, so we'll see.

I never got an email saying there would be a delay or anything (besides the first one everyone got about them both being delayed a week), so I'm not sure what's up.  Hell I didn't even get a shipping notification when the package with the score in it shipped, which has never happened before when I've ordered from them.

Same thing happened to me but the red copy showed up a few days later. Didn't get shipping emails for either and I ended up getting three packages from that order since I also had the Primus LP in the same batched order. Maybe it had something to do with the delay emails but I've never had a problem with Bullmoose and they normally answer emails fast.   

18 minutes ago, bigdz68 said:

Same thing happened to me but the red copy showed up a few days later. Didn't get shipping emails for either and I ended up getting three packages from that order since I also had the Primus LP in the same batched order. Maybe it had something to do with the delay emails but I've never had a problem with Bullmoose and they normally answer emails fast.   

Hmmm... it's been over a week since I got the score, but no sign of the soundtrack yet.  Hopefully I hear back from them soon.

So I signed up for the Mark Frost autographed TP Final Dossier book wishlist from VJ Books, and they got back to me saying they heard they'll be getting 50 more copies in stock, which are now up for pre-order. https://www.vjbooks.com/twin-peaks-final-dossier-mark-frost-signed-p/frotwin01.htm?CartID=1

It comes to about $50 shipped, which is just too much for me considering my Amazon pre-order is only $13.

Edited by itsgoodtobefree

On 10/3/2017 at 11:00 AM, Royce said:

Cristiano Siqueira's Twin Peaks: The Return Giclée Prints available now. I might pick on up after Mondocon. 

https://society6.com/crisvector/prints

20% off with free shipping for the rest of the day. I want one but have way too many twin peaks posters/prints.

13 hours ago, itsgoodtobefree said:

So I signed up for the Mark Frost autographed TP Final Dossier book wishlist from VJ Books, and they got back to me saying they heard they'll be getting 50 more copies in stock, which are now up for pre-order. https://www.vjbooks.com/twin-peaks-final-dossier-mark-frost-signed-p/frotwin01.htm?CartID=1

It comes to about $50 shipped, which is just too much for me considering my Amazon pre-order is only $13.

Shit! You're right! I forgot I placed that Amazon order, lol...

8 hours ago, patreeeek said:

$23 compared to $30 from BM. Are these exclusive to idib or are they the same? Also doesn't say if they're 2 LP or single.

Got a response from Bullmoose the other day about not receiving my red soundtrack.  Said they were sorry and would send a replacement which is really cool, but then it occurred to me: "isn't the red sold out from there?"

So I'll honestly be surprised if they send a red replacement.  At this point though I'll just be happy to have it.  Not that big of a deal.

It looks like Bullmoose actually has the red for sale online again. I assumed the remaining copies were for in-store sale only, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/25598743/twin-peaks-music-from-the-limited-event-series-red-black-vinyl-2-lp-140-gram-red-black-vinyl-indie-exclusive

My side C on the red soundtrack is a bit noisy but not enough to deal with a return/replacement. All in all, I've been very very happy with both official soundtracks and the Windswept supplemental soundtrack. They've definitely reminded me of how much I enjoyed the series and how much thought went into the music and song selections. The trope of having a band play a song at the Roadhouse at the end of each episode was very interesting and flavored the show really well.

12 hours ago, FiggyPud said:

Got a response from Bullmoose the other day about not receiving my red soundtrack.  Said they were sorry and would send a replacement which is really cool, but then it occurred to me: "isn't the red sold out from there?"

So I'll honestly be surprised if they send a red replacement.  At this point though I'll just be happy to have it.  Not that big of a deal.

They could also hold back X copies of some releases in the event something gets damaged / goes missing.

• 3 weeks later...

Got my Final Dossier in the mail today from Amazon. After a brief flip through looking for buzzwords, I think that this book will hold a lot of "final" answers. Hopefully, it'll tie up some loose ends from The Return. I could totally be wrong though. So, don't hold me accountable if this book just bamboozles everyone further, and I got your hopes up.

4 minutes ago, TheWindBlower said:

Got my Final Dossier in the mail today from Amazon. After a brief flip through looking for buzzwords, I think that this book will hold a lot of "final" answers. Hopefully, it'll tie up some loose ends from The Return. I could totally be wrong though. So, don't hold me accountable if this book just bamboozles everyone further, and I got your hopes up.

I’m avoiding spoilers but it sounds like it reveals quite a bit. Well, Frost’s version (as Lynch apparently has never read Frost’s TP material).