PO Soon: TWIN PEAKS

Thanks guys.  I want this, but I've also steered away from buying 7"'s for a while.  Mainly because of the price and inconvenience of them.  But if this is the only thing this band will end up doing then I should probably grab it.

EDIT:  fuck it.  Grabbed red.

Edited by FiggyPuddling

1 hour ago, Vector53 said:

All i know is that I'm holding off for the main releases for the Twin Peaks S3 stuff since there is no way that Mondo isn't doing their version. I need my vinyl continuity!

I kinda hope they do the score but as for the soundtrack I'll be happy whoever does it.

And this is me showing how dumb i really am but did I hear a super distorted NIN song in the first episode? I couldn't put my finger on it and I didn't rewind to figure it out or anything but did anyone else catch that?

Edited by clerk3745

5 minutes ago, clerk3745 said:

I kinda hope they do the score but as for the soundtrack I'll be happy whoever does it.

And this is me showing how dumb i really am but did I hear a super distorted NIN song in the first episode? I couldn't put my finger on it and I didn't rewind to figure it out or anything but did anyone else catch that?

I caught that and thought the same thing but I think its just a sound-a-like. I checked the credits at the end of the episode where the music is listed and didn't see anything about Trent or NIN at all. The vocal sounded very much like a distorted Trent vocal and the music was incredibly NINesque.

Edited by mcpherson123

1 minute ago, mcpherson123 said:

I caught that and that the same thing but I think its just a sound-a-like. I checked the credits at the end of the episode where the music is listed and didn't see anything about Trent or NIN at all. The vocal sounded very much like a distorted Trent vocal and the music was incredibly NINesque.

I didn't rewind or anything but I could swear that I instinctively started mouthing the words but I can't remember what they were. I'm sure I'll rewatch at some point but right now I'm 2 episodes behind so who knows when that'll be. 

7 minutes ago, clerk3745 said:

When Dopplecoop drives up for the first time? If so, it was American Woman.

2 hours ago, FiggyPuddling said:

It just occurred to me that half the Trouble 7" (the song that was played in the Bang Bang Club at the end of the most recent episode) will probably be on the actual soundtrack of this that I already have preordered from Bullmoose...

Oh well.

Odds are you can probably sell it if cause that red sold out too.

On 6/6/2017 at 1:42 PM, TheWindBlower said:

There's also a listing for The Final Dossier

It's a book similar to The Secret History of Twin Peaks. Obviously will be a must-read.

Looks like it's about half the size of the first book but the same price, as my man Dougie would say "That's Weird."

Edited by clerk3745