PO Soon: TWIN PEAKS

7 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Quick check just showed me that there's ~50 or so left. But I also believe that he didn't post the entire inventory today.

He might not have but IDIB is still a distro as well. Lot of record stores buy stuff straight from them. You'll be able to nab some copies elsewhere probably.

Edited by Vector53

I know this was posted a few pages back, but I was just wondering what kind of market there would be for the sound effects from Twin Peaks The Return,  Anthology Resource Vol 1 by Dean Hurley. And if so, would anyone buy a vinyl version of this or not.

https://deanhurley.bandcamp.com/

Personally I think it would be cool and great for a Twin Peaks completionist like I have found myself to be.

Supposedly there is one in the works from Sacred Bones.

Edited by VinylMario
dammit

On 9/21/2017 at 6:19 PM, fish said:

Does yours actually have real tracking yet? I got the email notification yesterday but it still just shows as " shipping label created" for me.

That might have been the case when you replied to me, but I just checked and I should have it Monday. 

The signed copy seems to have disappeared from the B&N website. Someone on ebay took a picture of the signed insert if anyone's curious.

11 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

They just confirmed that there are no leftovers. Damn.

Well you can always buy one of the dozen up on ebay already for $500 lol.  Some asshole has 6 signed lps up and another 6 items from same signing for sale. Seems a tad excessive since you can find an occasional signed etching or original photo of his for less than that.

39 minutes ago, fish said:

Well you can always buy one of the dozen up on ebay already for $500 lol.  Some asshole has 6 signed lps up and another 6 items from same signing for sale. Seems a tad excessive since you can find an occasional signed etching or original photo of his for less than that.

They botched the ticket handouts for the signing and gave people multiple tickets. It was a mess and of course this is what happens.