PO Soon: TWIN PEAKS

2 minutes ago, patreeeek said:

I messaged Italians Do It Better on Facebook and they told me that they should get the score at some point on green vinyl, but Rhino Records who made the vinyl found a pop on the red vinyl & decided to press black only. 

This jives with the charge I got two days ago from BM - I ordered both the red and green but they only charged me for the green. Damnit.

Edit: wondering if this means I'm gonna have to go ahead and order a red EU copy?

Edited by lethalenforcer

9 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

This jives with the charge I got two days ago from BM - I ordered both the red and green but they only charged me for the green. Damnit.

Edit: wondering if this means I'm gonna have to go ahead and order a red EU copy?

I didn't even realize it but my soundtrack green copy shipped and is already at my PO Box. The red score hasn't shipped yet. Was there news that it'd be canceled/out of stock?

10 minutes ago, natenomm said:

So wait, the red copies got cancelled? Apparently the one I ordered from Amoeba was delivered today.

Didn't Amoeba get these delivered in person for the signing? would explain why yours was delivered. I wonder if someone who bought it from there found the "pop" on the record, if there is one. 

I picked up both colored versions from Amoeba and noticed on the red one that it was skipping/popping at one point. I want to say it was during the trouble song off the top of my head but I'd have to go back and listen again. Overall it played fine outside of that though and I'm happy to have both.

Edited by Rickylovas

27 minutes ago, tonyfranciosa said:

My copy of Windswept arrived today. Really nice press - super quiet and sounds great. Johnny Jewel really gets it.

Dunno why I'm posting that in this thread . I guess this almost feels like a companion piece to the other 2 Twin Peaks soundtracks.

Got my Windswept today as well. They also threw in a ton of free goodies, some posters, some cds, a a copy of Double Exposure on vinyl.