PO Soon: TWIN PEAKS

4 hours ago, clerk3745 said:

I ordered two copies of TP (one for me and one for a friend, I ain't in the framing business), my friend opened his and did not see anything like this...

I didn't see that in mine either. 

MIne sounds good, listened to

it before work. No real warping issues. I'm really happy with this. 

So a buddy of mine got his copy in the mail yesterday, but Mondo sent him an empty mailer instead. Sealed, with nothing inside of it. When he contacted them about it they said they'd of course send him a replacement.... in October. Because apparently they ran out already. So all of us still waiting for our shipping notifications, we apparently won't see that until this new Pre-Order batch gets sent out in October.

Shitty. 

Edited by richardp

10 minutes ago, richardp said:

So a buddy of mine got his copy in the mail yesterday, but Mondo sent him an empty mailer instead. Sealed, with nothing inside of it. When he contacted them about it they said they'd of course send him a replacement.... in October. Because apparently they ran out already. So all of us still waiting for our shipping notifications, we apparently won't see that until this new Pre-Order batch gets sent out in October.

Shitty. 

Will just cancel if this is the case and pick it up in a shop in a few years. 

1 hour ago, richardp said:

Shitty. 

That's quite the leap. Seems more likely that even though they thought they'd sent him his LP, they still sold out of all their stock on hand which included the one that should've been sent his way. Unless there are a gaggle of these ghost parcels we should all get what we paid for as long as we did so before they changed the page to a preorder.

Edited by docbronze

5 hours ago, FiggyPuddling said:

Finally got mine today!  God it's so beautiful.  I can't wait to listen to it.  I didn't get the cool "advertisement thing" that Batman got though :(.

weird, i wonder if they only sent a few out

edit: looks like it was from comic con: http://modern-vinyl.com/2016/07/22/fight-club-pressing-announced-at-comic-con/

Edited by batman

no shipping notice and I'm thinking I'm likely to wind up in the October pile which is pretty lame considering I put my order in maybe an hour after it went up. This is my first Mondo experience and I think I may just buy any future mondo releases through amazon or other vendors that don't dick about so much. Luckily there's not that much else they do that I'm interested in.

• 2 weeks later...