Murder by Death / Twin Limb split 7"

The latest MDB split 7" is up - Split 7" with Twin Limb - we cover their song "The Monolith" and they cover our song "Hunted". 1000 copies pressed.

http://store.murderbydeath.com/product/mbd-twin-limb-split-7

mbd_split_front_final.jpg?auto=format&fi

They are also selling box sets of all the 7"s and if you already have all the records you can buy just the box.

box_only_1.jpg?auto=format&fit=max&h=100

9 hours ago, BuzzersonKillwell said:

Haha. I hunted them too, that is the fun. Good news is they were never expensive unless you were super-duper impulsive. 

This is true! I think most I paid was $13, so not too upset : P Not like I could have foreseen them setting aside 250 just for this anyhow!

Excited to hear both covers for this one - Twin Limb should do a fantastic job

• 2 months later...
17 minutes ago, kcblackrob said:

My order arrived yesterday, as well. with a download card in the sleeve

i was without. Bit of a bummer, but i have no problem giving them a few extra bucks for the bandcamp DL.

As a unrelated aside, i was just in Kansas City for work. Wasn't able to get out and about too much,  but I really dug the WWI Memorial/Museum.

Edited by deadreckoning

1 hour ago, deadreckoning said:

i was without. Bit of a bummer, but i have no problem giving them a few extra bucks for the bandcamp DL.

As a unrelated aside, i was just in Kansas City for work. Wasn't able to get out and about too much,  but I really dug the WWI Memorial/Museum.

oh yeah! that's a really rad place. They just got their accreditation last year as being the only Nationally recognized memorial.

Hit me up if you're ever in town again and need advice on any spots to hit while you're around!

• 2 weeks later...

Went up on bandcamp today. Both tracks are kind mellow. The cover of Hunted is interesting, but i could do without the knight-rider style laser synth sounds. I am usually eh about the MDB cover songs, but i think the Amanda Palmer version of 3-men hanging is excellent and the best of the lot. While all the MDB versions are pretty good,  Home, Another Year, and In the Branches are probably my favorite. 

https://murderbydeath.bandcamp.com/album/seven-series-part-7-mbd-twin-limb-split-7