PO Now: Boston Manor - Be Nothing

• 1 month later...

been listening to this record on repeat. its reallllllly fucking good. 

ive followed these guys for a few years and enjoyed their EP's, but they have really hit their stride with this record. 

anyone know the pressing numbers on these? 

Edited by tokimedo

5 hours ago, tokimedo said:

been listening to this record on repeat. its reallllllly fucking good. 

ive followed these guys for a few years and enjoyed their EP's, but they have really hit their stride with this record. 

anyone know the pressing numbers on these? 

Pressing Info:

100 - 180 gram black vinyl

200 (Banquet Records Exclusive) - Baby Blue / Cream smash

300 - Clear with White and Electric Blue splatter

900 - Half Electric Blue / Half White

8 hours ago, woah_dood49 said:

where do you see it still available?

Looks like it is now sold out on the march now page. The banquet records variant and the Half Electric Blue / Half White are still available.

After that MerchNow delay, I finally received my 180g black bundle in the mail today. Sounds amazing! Had this record on repeat all week. 

On 9/28/2016 at 3:43 PM, omik11303 said:

This is by far my favorite thing Pure Noise put out this year. Such a solid album. Only complaint is that I wish it were longer.

Agreed. This genre really isn't my go to by any means, but these guys are blending genres really seamlessly. This album is great. 

37 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

It's Pure Noise so I'm surprised the second press wasn't up before the first was gone. I'm sure it's not far off. Or you can probably grab a copy from another retailer.

37 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

It's Pure Noise so I'm surprised the second press wasn't up before the first was gone. I'm sure it's not far off. Or you can probably grab a copy from another retailer.

Exactly what I was thinking. 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, putol said:

for anyone who is interested, they are currently selling an european tour version on their current leg.

half electric blue/half white pressing with a slip cover and it is limited to 120

Anyone going to one of the shows across the pond want to help a friend out over here in the States?!

13 minutes ago, dude35193 said:

Anyone going to one of the shows across the pond want to help a friend out over here in the States?!

I would, but unfortunately went to the show yesterday.. don't know if there will be any leftovers after the tour.. they only sell like 5 a night or so.. and I saw 3 people besides me yesterday with the record.