The STRANGER THINGS (Netflix) Thread

Clear is up at Fat Beats:  http://www.fatbeats.com/collections/pre-order/products/kyle-dixon-michael-stein-stranger-things-volume-one-netflix-original-series-soundtrack-2xlp-150-gram-clear-vinyl-gatefold

Looks like they increased it $3 to $32.99 from when I bought it a few mins ago. 

Edited by djghost1976

10 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

Clear is up at Fat Beats:  http://www.fatbeats.com/collections/pre-order/products/kyle-dixon-michael-stein-stranger-things-volume-one-netflix-original-series-soundtrack-2xlp-150-gram-clear-vinyl-gatefold

THANK YOU! Snagged one. 

13 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

Thank you!  Snagged one from them as well.  However, I have a feeling I'll end up selling it on VC once they announce the details of the box set.  Would have been nice to know those details prior to the launch of Vol 1 preorders.

2 minutes ago, Savanti said:

Thank you!  Snagged one from them as well.  However, I have a feeling I'll end up selling it on VC once they announce the details of the box set.  Would have been nice to know those details prior to the launch of Vol 1 preorders.

From what I hear, were gonna hear something around 12pm PST maybe.

2 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

FatBeats doesn't have a limit on their orders so I wouldn't be surprised to see them canceling some. Hope not.

Surprised to see such a small # pressing for this...

I think Fatbeats will definitely be cancelling some if there is only 500 of this variant.  I was able to snag one right away when the price was $29.99

1 minute ago, lethalenforcer said:

Same.

Hoping they didn't mislabel their clear w/smoke version as just "clear"

I thought about that too.  But they have the pic up of the clear and it's limited to one per person.  But I feel they would have already went through their allowed supply.  We'll see.