The STRANGER THINGS (Netflix) Thread

2 hours ago, kisol said:

Lakeshore reposted this pic from a Danish electronic group that has nothing to do with this release or the folks involved.  I wouldn't put too much stock in this artwork...

Exactamundo.

3 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

There are two volumes on Amazon. Guessing it'll be two separate 2xLP sets and hopefully a variant... next year?

edit: they may have disabled both products. Again. If they trim it down I'll be livid.

I think it'll be two 2xLP volumes as well. That fits their recent rack record well. Plus, they know folks want the whole score.

Yeah that unofficial mockup would not be what I want out of that. If anything, we'll get something real neat due to the fact that Mr. Robot/Drive/Hannibal all had some amazing gatefolds. Also expect it to be similarly priced to the Mr Robot preorders when paired together.

Edited by Vector53

Youse guys better jump on that tape project before these sawft ass gingerbread Phoenician fuccbois on the tape board (I asked to be made) get me sent to Guantanamo haha.

Geuss this is what I get for trying to hook fellow fans up with something cool.

22218435.jpg

3 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Youse guys better jump on that tape project before these sawft ass gingerbread Phoenician fuccbois on the tape board (I asked to be made) get me sent to Guantanamo haha.

Geuss this is what I get for trying to hook fellow fans up with something cool.

22218435.jpg

I preordered two, if you're trying to get this train rolling let me know and I'll get more if not enough people have hopped on board.

22 minutes ago, vintage_milk said:

Hand numbered isn't necessary but could you write the track listing on mine even though I've already ordered? I saw the cassette collective thread before this post, but that's since been deleted.

If you want to spend hours trying to decipher what he wrote, you'd better not have him handwrite the tracklist. Trust me!