The STRANGER THINGS (Netflix) Thread

3 hours ago, Satan said:

If you want to spend hours trying to decipher what he wrote, you'd better not have him handwrite the tracklist. Trust me!

He's ain't lyin'. I'm right handed, but if I were to use my left hand it would look the same.

I'm actually gonna email my local printer and see if he can hook it up, given "full color" prints would still only consist of two colors beside white.

3 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

Lakeshore was teasing on instagram last week that a vinyl announcement would be made through spotify on Friday...now it's almost a week later and still no news.  Damn.

Methinks was just a tactic by them to get a bunch of people to subscribe to their Spotify/playlist. I don't think using that platform as a way to announce news makes much sense, especially of that magnitude. They'd post it across all of their social media channels anyways.

Their exclusive Drive variant is almost sold out on Invada, and they'll be releasing Don't Breathe for PO in the next week or so most likely. I'm anticipating a ST announcement/PO at the end of the month. Hoping it comes sooner though.

20 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

Sorry to build more hype without actually having any new info on the soundtrack, but does anyone know when we're getting a DVD release? Ideally I'd like it to be the girlfriend's Christmas present. 

do netflix series like this ever get DVDs?  I want one but was under the impression it doesn't happen

18 hours ago, Getmad24_7 said:

do netflix series like this ever get DVDs?  I want one but was under the impression it doesn't happen

Orange Is The New Black, House Of Cards, season 4 of Arrested Development, and I think recently I saw that the first season of Narcos was out.

It seems to be random honestly.  I'm still waiting/wanting both seasons of Daredevil, Jessica Jones, River (US release), and Bojack Horseman.  Not sure if or when those will ever happen though.

I don't believe this has been posted yet?

http://pitchfork.com/news/68081-stranger-things-soundtrack-vinyl-release-announced/

"A vinyl release has been announced for the soundtrack’s first volume. It’s available on October 28 in the U.S. via Lakeshore Records and in the UK via Invada. The double LP comes in a gatefold sleeve that includes a printed insert featuring album credits and additional art. Colour variant pressings will be available. Details on the vinyl release of the soundtrack’s second volume, as well as a 4xLP limited edition box set from Invada featuring both volumes of the soundtrack, will be announced “soon.”"

Edited by darkeyelids