Bongload Records Anniversary Presses Available now - Beck and Elliott Smith

On 9/19/2016 at 3:51 AM, Kanye West said:

Two things

1) My Odelay sleeve completely came unglued on the bottom. So pissed. How do you guys fix this? Any special glue?

2) Experiencing major regret not buying Sam's Town. Anywhere else it's available? 

http://www.deepdiscount.com/sams-town/602517077294

2 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

And sold out. I can't believe how fast these are selling. Thankfully I was able to nab one this time around. Zia is out of stock again, too.

Shit. I got lucky. I cant believe it sold out. They will probably keep putting up more each day like they did with the beck releases.

Just now, Braveheart said:

Shit. I got lucky. I cant believe it sold out. They will probably keep putting up more each day like they did with the beck releases.

I'm not so sure about that. They've already had Sam's Town up for preorder before, several times, just like they did with Beck and Elliott Smith. Their latest communications made it sound like this was the last tiny batch they were going to put up. Could be wrong, though.

Their e-mail also said to check local record stores, but every one in the area I've called aren't getting any. Hmm.

1 hour ago, aju2streets said:

So does Bong Load not send shipping notifications? I pre-ordered Sam's Town right around when it went up but haven't heard anything from them since then.

I received a paypal notification that mine shipped, but the tracking Hasn't updated at all. My buddy said he didn't get any shIpping notices for the Beck records, so I'll just be suprised when Sam's Town shows up.