FOR SALE: The 1975, 30 Seconds to Mars, Acceptance, All Time Low, Bleachers, Blink-182, Copeland, The Decemberists, The Killers, The Last Shadow Puppets, Relient K, STRKFR, and More!

SuperBuckeye30

Shipping is included in the price you see listed below, so if you're interested in multiple records, the price will be adjusted accordingly. Feel free to negotiate if you feel a price is too high! Thanks!

LPs - 12"

1975, The – The 1975 – (2xLP, Clear, Gatefold) I $18ppd

1975, The – i like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it (2xLP, Clear, Gatefold, Unplayed) I $22ppd

30 Seconds to Mars – 30 Seconds to Mars (2xLP, Black, Gatefold, Unplayed) I $15ppd

Acceptance – Black Lines to Battlefields (1xLP, 45 rpm, Jungle Mix) I $25ppd

All Time Low – Future Hearts (1xLP, Clear w/ White & Light Blue Splatter, Hot Topic Exclusive) I $14ppd

Bleachers – Gone Now (1xLP, 180gm, White/Red Marble, Sealed) I $19ppd

Blink-182 – Greatest Hits (2xLP, Clear w/ Black & Silver Splatter, Hot Topic Exclusive) I $30ppd

Blink-182 – California (1xLP, Red w/ Black Splatter, Hot Topic Exclusive) I $20ppd

Catfish and the Bottlemen – The Balcony (1xLP, 180gm, Black, Unplayed) I $12ppd

Colours – Ivory (1xLP, Flesh Pink, Unplayed) I $8ppd

Copeland – In Motion (1xLP, Coke Bottle Clear, SRC Vinyl Exclusive, Out of Print) I $20ppd

Copeland – Eat, Sleep, Repeat (1xLP, Red, SRC Vinyl Exclusive, Out of Print) I $20ppd

Decemberists, The – Castaways and Cutouts (1xLP, 180gm, Black, Unplayed) I $12ppd

Decemberists, The – Picaresque (2xLP, Red, 2015 Record Store Day Reissue) I $20ppd

Decemberists, The – What a Terrible World, What a Beautiful World (2xLP w/ D-side Etching, 180gm, Black, Unplayed) I $14ppd

Decemberists, The – Florasongs (1xLP, 10", Black, Unplayed) I $8ppd

Killers, The – Sawdust (2xLP, Black, 2007 U.K. Import, Unplayed I $25ppd

Lights – Little Machines (1xLP, Orange) I $10ppd

Lydia – This December; It's One More and I'm Free (2xLP,  Brown w/ Bone Splatter and Solid Gold, Unplayed) I $22ppd

Last Shadow Puppets, The – The Age of the Understatement (1xLP, 180gm Black, 2016 Reissue, Unplayed) I $16ppd

Relient K – Air for Free (2xLP, First Press, 180gm, White) I $17ppd

STRFKR – Being No One, Going No Where (1xLP, Blue/Purple Stardust) I $15ppd

Starting Line, The – Direction (1xLP, 2013 Reissue, Blue Marble) I $23ppd

Stranger Cat – In the Wilderness (1xLP, Red in Black, Unplayed) I $8ppd

Sullivan – Heavy Is the Head (1xLP, Mint / Vintage Green Swirl w/ White, Kelly Green, and Coke-Bottle Green Splatter, Unplayed) I $14ppd

Vines, The – Self-Titled (1xLP, Black, 2002 U.K. Pressing) I $17ppd

SOLD

30 Seconds to Mars – A Beautiful Lie (1xLP, Black, Gatefold, Unplayed) I $14ppd

Blind Pilot – And Then Like Lions... (1xLP, Translucent Gold, Unplayed) I $14ppd

Dear Hunter, The – Act IV: Rebirth in Reprise (2xLP, Gold, Unplayed) I $20ppd

Dear Hunter, The – Act V: Hymns With the Devil in Confessional (2xLP, Dark Blue, Unplayed) I $22ppd

Four Year Strong – In Some Way, Shape, or Form (1xLP, Black) I $8ppd

Manchester Orchestra – I'm Like a Virgin Losing a Child (2016 Repress, Clear w/ White and Yellow Swirls, Unplayed) I $28ppd

S U R V I V E – RR7349 (1xLP, First Pressing, Easter Yellow, Unplayed) I $22ppd

Edited by SuperBuckeye30

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...