PO NOW: Phantom Planet - The Guest (! ETR ! BEWARE ! DANGER !)

16 minutes ago, davepriz said:

I haven't bought from ETR in probably 3-4 years but from what I remember ETR seemed fine. May I ask what's wrong with ETR? Either way, cannot wait to pick this up.

Poor quality product, sourcing from cds, misspelled packaging, releasing things without licensing. Pretty much any shady/poor thing you can do when putting out a record.

3 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Poor quality product, sourcing from cds, misspelled packaging, releasing things without licensing. Pretty much any shady/poor thing you can do when putting out a record.

3 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Plus Ross is a total douche.

This is 100% why

2 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Hahaha he's actually releasing something that hardly any music snob could scoff at. Too bad I'm broke or I'd be all over this. 

Nah, I can scoff at this.

STICK TO WES ANDERSON MOVIES, JASON SCHWARTZMAN

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

You're right, I was partially wrong.

Schwartzman also needs to do something about getting that Bored to Death movie made.

Bored to Death was fucking great. Ted Danson talking about women's armpit hair is one of the funniest moments of TV IMO. 

9 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

If this wasn't on ETR I would probably pick it up. Wonder what the source is... 

Probably a cd-r he found in a dumpster or that someone left in his 9th grade English classroom. 

128kbps MP3 (early 2000's MP3 codec too) to CDDA CD-R ripped to WAV, then converted to 256 AAC for "mastering". It will sound amazing!

My IG is @villnsandlovrs and im asking the real questions this morning...

**EDIT** So he deleted my comment, and direct messaged me saying "this release is sourced from high quality WAV files provided by their label"

SScreenshot_2016-08-04-09-47-40-1_zpsq22i

Edited by KingTacoMunster

2 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

lol too bad he will just hit that block button after deleting the comment. And 99.9% of his followers won't even understand what the question means.

1 minute ago, jhulud said:

That'll get deleted for sure. Just like every "critical" and negative comment posted.

see my edited post...