PO NOW: Phantom Planet - The Guest (! ETR ! BEWARE ! DANGER !)

Now, when he says "provided by the label"... that doesn't necessarily mean he got permission. Hahaha.

'The label provided the WAV files, compressed to 128kbp/s mp3s ripped to a CD-R, then to a dumpster, and I helped myself to it.'

Edited by Dave Grohl

8 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

I guess try to go to the profile? I think it's private if you're blocked and manage to get to it?

yup, I can still see it as I went back to his profile to see if you commented on my post but it was gone and then I realized he sent it directly to my inbox.

17 hours ago, dreamover said:

Glad I have the original pressing. 

$24.99 + shipping for a single LP. Fucking Ross. 

Also, I just had an aneurysm looking at his store. He's still using MS paint to make his graphics?

Sadly that's the price of alot of single LP's right now even all over hottopic and they sell tons of records so I don't see the need to charge 24.90 for a single LP at hottopic.

I've never had a problem with ETR been getting records since the starting line/early november EP's came out. This record is a must have hopefully it sounds good. I talk to Ross frequently and he's been nothing but generous and takes time to actually answer my questions, so I don't know why the hate but differerent strokes I guess. What has he released that he didn't have permission to or was unlicensed? I know he told me he met with drive thru in the start countless times and it took forever to get approval to press early november/starting line & Rx Bandits and that the chances of them ever getting repressed if nearly impossible since they almost didn't get pressed in the first place.

I picked it up... been hunting for fair priced copies of this for 5+ years. I'm in the minority that love my copy of Leaving Through The Window and Anything Else But The Truth I guess... I think my 311 Grassroots is ETR too... I cant remember how that sounds but I don't remember hating it.