PO : Joyce Manor - Cody

On 8/17/2016 at 3:54 AM, MCDELTAT said:

So 1) this isn't me selling this, but thought I'd let people know. The guy who does Lauren Records (and drummer is Summer Vacation) is selling a copy of the Joyce Manor/Summer Vacation split to move into a warehouse. Currently under discogs prices, so dunno.... Joyce Manor/Summer Vacation Split

Why is this going for so much? There's a pink copy (more rare) at buy-it-now for $60 and nobody is biting, but the black is already at $87? Am I missing something? Had no idea this went for so much. I never listen to mine. Maybe it's time to throw it up on ebay.

1 hour ago, kylet said:

double post DOH!

1 hour ago, kylet said:

Why is this going for so much? There's a pink copy (more rare) at buy-it-now for $60 and nobody is biting, but the black is already at $87? Am I missing something? Had no idea this went for so much. I never listen to mine. Maybe it's time to throw it up on ebay.

I am assuming it's going for so much because the label owner is selling it and probably promoted the hell out of it like Chris from No Sleep does. Half of the stuff Chris first put up would go way more than any auction. No so much now

8 hours ago, kylet said:

Dunno. It was $25 when I posted so don't blame me. I would also say it's cause people are legit behind Lauren Records, VLHS etc here in Pomona.

6 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Dunno. It was $25 when I posted so don't blame me. I would also say it's cause people are legit behind Lauren Records, VLHS etc here in Pomona.

Somebody else beat me to it and listed their copy for buy-it-now for $50. Nobody is going for that, but the Lauren Records auction is at $123. Crazy.

Edited by kylet

On 8/24/2016 at 11:07 PM, MCDELTAT said:

That seems to have been proven wrong.  People are legit behind Joyce Manor.  I Loooved Summer Vacation, and really  do love the Winter Break Break Album, as well as Walter Etc.  I got tests for astonishingly low amounts compared to that Joyce press.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...