PO: Green Day - Revolution Radio

1 minute ago, xen0m0rph said:

Discogs?

I checked but wasn't sure if it was a complete list due to their "in-hand only" policy for making new listings. 

My bf is interested in this and asked me about variants and I didn't know since I don't follow green day. I figured this thread would be the most well informed place to ask

38 minutes ago, futures said:

Does anyone know if there's a list of variants anywhere for this album? I'm on mobile and the site keeps screwing up so looking thru this thread is proving to be difficult. Thanks in advance. 

I got you. 

Black - standard. 

Translucent Red -  webstore. 

Forest Green - FYE. 

There are passages on Revolution Radio that remind me of Nimrod and Insomniac but, as a whole, it feels like the band is still trying to appeal to the post-American Idiot crowd with the "rebellious" lyrics and more "showy" studio effects.  I'd love to hear raw demo versions for some of these songs before the extra adornment was added.

46 minutes ago, richardsurf said:

There are passages on Revolution Radio that remind me of Nimrod and Insomniac but, as a whole, it feels like the band is still trying to appeal to the post-American Idiot crowd with the "rebellious" lyrics and more "showy" studio effects.  I'd love to hear raw demo versions for some of these songs before the extra adornment was added.

I can second that statement.