PO NOW!! MENZINGERS - AFTER THE PARTY.

Satan

So I'm even more in love with The Menzingers after this weekend. I posted this on Chorus, so this is a copy/paste:

So I had been following the setlists of the tour since it started. I noticed they hadn't played Where Your Heartache Exists, which is one of my favorite songs of theirs. On Tuesday I tweeted at them saying I was going through a rough break up and asked if they could play it Friday. I got no response, of course. They have tens of thousands of followers, I know it would've been a long shot that they'd even see it. Well halfway through the set last night, they played it. They didn't say anything before or after, but my jaw dropped and I almost broke down when I heard that opening bass riff. There's a chance it could've been a coincidence, but they made an amazing night even better. Much love to them.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, shadowkid33 said:

Does anyone have a lead on that Covers EP they put out in the past month or so? I'm dying to hear them cover We Didn't Start the Fire.

48 minutes ago, TheWindBlower said:

Second this. Definitely wanna hear those tracks. Can't find anything online.

You only got with it a VIP ticket upgrade.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
5 hours ago, TheWindBlower said:

New Menzingers track on the streaming service of your choice. Called "Toy Soldier." Youtube video below. Great track but definitely feels like an ATP B-side. Plus, it's way too early for a new full-length.

Yeah, sounds like a weak song from ATP recording