PO NOW!! MENZINGERS - AFTER THE PARTY.

Satan

2 hours ago, Njfotos said:

I always have and always will love them,  but this new song isn't making me wanna jump out of my seat while driving. Maybe it hasn't clicked with me yet,  I dunno. 

Yeah, I gotta agree. We did an episode of a podcast over ATP, and this sounds like it was a leftover. Hopefully they’ll put out something else soon!

1 hour ago, N8TRU1 said:

It's hard to guess what the song is for. Recently (maybe a couple months ago) Will Yip posted a studio photo on IG and it was definitely The Menzingers gear.

The Menzingers mentioned in their post that this track was recorded with Will Yip. So, that solves that mystery slightly. Just no word if it's a one-off. Kind of hope it is. I don't want these guys to rush to another album, and this track is cool but it definitely feels like a B-side. Wouldn't mind this and maybe another song or two on a 7".

2 hours ago, TheWindBlower said:

The Menzingers mentioned in their post that this track was recorded with Will Yip. So, that solves that mystery slightly. Just no word if it's a one-off. Kind of hope it is. I don't want these guys to rush to another album, and this track is cool but it definitely feels like a B-side. Wouldn't mind this and maybe another song or two on a 7".

I was just thinking to myself it could be a new 7” they’re gonna have on the Frank Turner tour that starts tomorrow. 

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, yeah_totally said:

Looks like a Toy Soldiers 7" is coming. One of the vip upgrades for their fall tour is:

• Autographed, Exclusive Variant of Two Song 'Toy Solider' 7"

Assuming that means there will be other variants that you can get without the ticket upgrade.

Looks like I sorta called it. 

Oh and I got both the Menz and FT setlists at the show a couple weeks back and it was so awesome seeing them both on the same bill. 

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, yeah_totally said:

Has the Toy Soldiers/The Freaks 7" popped up for sale online at all? Haven't heard anything about it. Curious if they have them on this headlining tour or off they're just given as VIP upgrades.

The VIP version is gold but they have a white with splatter available at the merch table 

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 1/20/2020 at 12:23 AM, Satan said:

Dear friends. 

I am contemplating letting go of my blue variant. Still, I cant find pressing numbers. Not 1 that I can find has sold on the open market. 

Can I get some help? Also. Anyone interested? 

You're in the US right?

I would probably be interested but I guess overseas shipping to Sweden would be a lot.

Haven't seen any pressing numbers i'm afraid. 

• 8 months later...
On 1/20/2020 at 12:23 AM, Satan said:

Dear friends. 

I am contemplating letting go of my blue variant. Still, I cant find pressing numbers. Not 1 that I can find has sold on the open market. 

Can I get some help? Also. Anyone interested? 

Sorry to bump an old thread.. but is anyone selling a colored copy of the record for a decent price?