PO Now: Nicole Dollanganger reissues on RFC

8 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

What's so funny guy? This seems right up your alley/like it could be an OT release.

That's the funny :o 

Elvis D, Teen Suicide, Alex G.. Arguably Katie Dey and Infinity Crush.. And now Nicole! 

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan, Nicole is amazing. I'm in for the tapes. 

1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

You don't have 'Tapes' in your label name so you shouldn't be putting out anything related to the bedroom pop genre!

It's as much the artists choice as it is a labels to release something on that label. That's just absurd of you to say what they should and shouldn't release. Run For Cover has released some of my favorite albums in the past couple of years I don't really care what they put out as long as it's good, and it almost always is..

Edited by Codyoster

1 hour ago, runforcover said:

Genuinely curious, what's funny about it?

It's just cool that they're all finding a home in the same family; I didn't mean anything negative by it! I lol'd because I had an inkling y'all may be working together on somethin after the TS/Elvis/ND tour. 

Really excited for the availability tbh. Hope you guys do the rest of her back catalog one day too! 

35 minutes ago, Codyoster said:

It's as much the artists choice as it is a labels to release something on that label. That's just absurd of you to say what they should and shouldn't release. Run For Cover has released some of my favorite albums in the past couple of years I don't really care what they put out as long as it's good, and it almost always is..

Haha cool off there pal, I was kidding.