PO: The Butterfly Effect - Discography

A-Bon

Ordered the vinyl bundle earlier today when the site was having a shitfit. Seriously the worst webstore/layout/explanations I've ever encountered. I couldn't figure out which bundle I should get because I had to view them one at a time, and the page took 5 mins to load each time I did so. I'm just glad I got there in the end.

I reckon it sold out about the time I bought my bundle this morning. As I was about to complete payment for shipping it to a mate in Oz I thought I would process another order just to find out how much postage would be to the UK only to find there was no ultimate bundle showing. So pumped for this, would have cried if I missed on the signed vinyl!

GOOD NEWS! The records will be 2xLPs!!!!

From their FB:

We've been overwhelmed by the response to our vinyl releases, so we've decided to bite the bullet and make them DOUBLE VINYL GATEFOLD. This will mean the highest possible audio fidelity and our artwork will be larger than life. All orders will be upgraded automatically and pricing remains the same, but we won't be doing a re-run. Once they are gone they are gone, so order now at www.thebutterflyeffectband.com.au

14055012_10155469061359815_3543903296961

• 1 month later...

Friends, it's Friday and we have BIG news for you! After the huge response to the pre-orders for the 3 albums on Vinyl, we have decided to make the EP available to complete your collection - as well as a digital package called "B-Sides, Live & Rarities" which contains our b-sides as well as demos and live tracks-- some you'll never have heard before... there's a lot to explore!

We are making 300 copies of the EP Vinyl available - that's it. Once these are gone there will be no more.

There are 2 bundles available at http://www.thebutterflyeffectband.com.auand 100 copies of the EP by itself.

- EP Bundle 1 contains 100 x SIGNED Vinyl, a T-shirt ONLY available in this bundle and a digital download of B-Sides, Live and Rarities. 100 ONLY

- EP Bundle 2 contains 100 x Vinyl and a digital download of B-Sides, Live and Rarities. 100 ONLY

- 100 x EPs by themselves

The "B-Sides, Live and Rarities" package is a 24 track album and is available at iTunes, Spotify, Google Play and our webstore.

Oh, and you might see some older t-shirts for sale in there that we found too!

Peace!
- The Butterfly Effect

1 hour ago, Sasan said:

Wanted to add it to my previous order, but doesn't work....and >$80 for these two is just too much

Wanted to add it to my previous order, but doesn't work....and >$80 for these two is just too much

yeh it is a bit pricey... i ended up just getting the lp on its own for $31 + shipping

• 5 weeks later...

Dear all TBE fans and friends - First of all, massive apologies - The Vinyl delivery date was slated to start from tomorrow 11/11/16 - however, we have had some delays in delivery to the warehouse that will mean that the new delivery date for all Vinyl and Bundle purchases is Friday the 25th November 2016

Unfortunately with Vinyl production, there are often holdups which are out of our control.

We will however be sending download codes on the original ship date so that in the unlikely situation that this is your first purchase of the albums you can still listen from this Friday. Please disregard the shipping details contained in that email.

Once again, apologies and if we are able to bring forward the date for any reason we will be working to get them shipped as early as possible.

Not one bit surprised and because of that i'm not disappointed.......still cant wait....should be awesome

Edited by piky0032