[PO Now] Danny Brown- Atrocity Exhibition

18 minutes ago, Shlebs said:

Ok I made this the third album I double dipped on this year. I also don't think the mock-up is what the vinyl will look like, I'm hoping it's the electric blue I'm thinking of.

my exact thoughts as well.  VMP's mockups definitely tend to vary a bit so we'll see what happens.

would have been awesome if they did A/B electric blue and C/D neon pink

Whoever is in charge of creating mock-ups for VMP has no idea what Electric Blue actually is. I hope it's the variant 99% of colored-vinyl enthusiasts are familiar with, because that would be slick as hell.

Double-dipped as well because this is easily the best hip-hop album I've heard this year.  Kanye can fuck right off.

Edited by Derek™

1 hour ago, antisyntax said:

apparently there is an alternate label promo edition be given out at random stores across the US.

comes in a textured disco sleeve and has center labels unique to this release.

LTD to 1,000

https://www.discogs.com/Danny-Brown-Atrocity-Exhibition/release/9200686

this looks like the copy he has on tour as well, $25.

1 hour ago, throughbeingcruel said:

So can I but I'm gonna ask someone at the local if they have any haha

Couldn't hurt.  It could blow up and be the hottest commodity – I'm just a nerd for my fancy colors and packaging.

Speaking of which, I'm surprised at the lack of shipping updates happening here.  I hate being that guy, but my copy from Bull Moose went out this morning and I'm pretty happy about it.

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Couldn't hurt.  It could blow up and be the hottest commodity – I'm just a nerd for my fancy colors and packaging.

Speaking of which, I'm surprised at the lack of shipping updates happening here.  I hate being that guy, but my copy from Bull Moose went out this morning and I'm pretty happy about it.

Haven't heard a peep from Bleep.

Picked up a neon pink edition from Bullmoose and they shipped a bit early. It's two single LP jackets (each side with different art, and of course one of them being the main album art) in a pretty hefty plastic sleeve with the album text printed on it. It's a beautiful package. The only bummer is that I received mine with the side of the sleeve totally ripped open on the side. Hopefully I can get it replaced.

https://imgur.com/gallery/w93it

(sorry I'm a noob and Don't know how to post photos)

Edited by ConeyAllen
Added info.

8 hours ago, FiggyPuddling said:

I did finally get shipping today!  Can't wait to finally have and hear this.  Been holding out on listening until I actually had it.

Much restraint!  You will love it!

Anyone know of the VMP edition of this will have a regular sleeve (vs PVC?).  Also can it be bought with the crate and/or is that still a thing?