PO: Panic! At The Disco - 2016 Album Represses [10.30.16]

8 hours ago, travis said:

It's possible there could be a change to these but these are the HT exclusive colors we're working on for the Panic represses.

A Fever You Can't Sweat Out - transparent red/opaque black color in color

Pretty Odd - opaque purple/opaque yellow A-side/B-side

Vices and Virtues - semi-transparent maroon w/ opaque black splatter

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die - clear vinyl w/ opaque red, blue and yellow splatter

7 hours ago, Jesus Of Suburbia said:

So happy this is happening! Finally will be able to get my hands on Pretty Odd and Fever. Actually had the chance to grab Pretty Odd when I was in Hot Topic years ago when I first started but I decided against it. Wish I didn't make that mistake lol

I had the same opportunity with Fever. I didn't think I would be such an active member of the hobby...

1 hour ago, WhoIsTheMilkMan said:

Do we know if the same plates are going to be used for both the regular pressings and the hot topic exclusives? I'm liking those colors, but I've always kinda been under the impression that most hot topic pressings sound like shit. If that's the case, I'll stick to the regular pressings.

99% sure they'll both use the same plates. The fact that these are coming at the same time points to them being manufactured back to

back.

14 hours ago, WhoIsTheMilkMan said:

Do we know if the same plates are going to be used for both the regular pressings and the hot topic exclusives? I'm liking those colors, but I've always kinda been under the impression that most hot topic pressings sound like shit. If that's the case, I'll stick to the regular pressings.

Hot Topic doesn't press vinyl, that's up to the labels. FBR usually does pretty good sounding vinyl, I'm sure these will be more than fine. 

Edited by travis

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...